Item Transfers

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by tiribomba24, Sep 1, 2018.

1. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Hello all
    i see alot of u have problem with transfer the items....
    so i speak with the Staff and i will help all of u when need any transfer....
    u can find me in dragon clan my name is Awsome or u can leave comment here when u need help....
    The GM will confirm this topic and will validate here for dont have any problem and see i will not scam any of u.....

Thx and i will always help u guys

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    DannyLeecooke97 likes this.
  2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi guys! @tiribomba24 here has kindly volunteered to help players transfer items between characters so people can avoid getting scammed. This thread will be left open so players can provide feedback about how their transfers went.

Please keep in mind that Redfox Staff will not be held responsible if any scamming does occur, and we will not provide any forms of compensation. However, if any scamming incidents happen, @tiribomba24 will be the first player to be banned.

3. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

disagree. he can easily transfer it to his alts why not use OLD BUT GOOD players, Didi,Phantom,Hercules,Khuromkong instead of that new guy if you really want to bringthis up.

4. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

You should read what was posted more clearly so you understand.
    1. He clearly stated what his name was so there is no use of alts or the person trading or transferring shouldn't trust.
    2. If the item is gone his main account gets banned which Neko just clearly said and backed up.
    3. Quit linking people to the fake facebook page in pm's no one wants to be scammed by you?...
    Thank you for volunteering awsome :D

5. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

i guess you didn't get the point lmao. so if he will transfer it to his alts or friend's account will the GM recover the items ? and what are you talking about fake facebook page? i was verifying before if it's the real facebook dude stop it you made me laugh.

6. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

and who's that awsome lmao never heard of em. june 14 new member hmmm alright it's up to you guys :D

7. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Neko literally said that there will be no forms of compensation if something were to happen. You need to study up on the language so you can fully understand what is being said. Also again GMWykrhm LMAO... IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE ITEMS DURING THE TRANSFER he will be banned. Please read everything clearly and stop commenting because I won't anymore because this is for people who would like to transfer items.

8. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

dude you really don't get the point lmao. point is why he agreed on new comer to do such things what if someone will transfer and he will just ruin game by getting banned and let the item about to transfer rot in his inventory? so yah RIP to the guy who wants to transfer ? anyway you can back read i already said it's up to you guys so :p

Xeon03 likes this.
  9. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

This thread took an interesting turn.

[GM]Neko likes this.
  10. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

I might use him to transfer acc.upgrade stone and won't get back lmao

Xeon03 likes this.
  11. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

I dont force no1 to take my help... if some1 wanna help im here and like u see im the first person who get banned if something gone wrong...so if u want my help ok if not is also ok...
    im just trying do some help from this server coz i see alot player try transfer item and dont get back....

P:S is up to u guys if want my help...but keep in mind coz any transfer i will do i recording and i post here...coz i dont wanna have some problem.....

12. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Thx

13. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I mean if players are uncomfortable using you to transfer items I'm more than happy to help, I've held some of the most expensive items on this server.

Just leave me a PM on the forums or contact me via Discord Fleshmonkey#5487

Xeon03 and piehole like this.
  14. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

would be nice if flesh rather than random newbie ..

Xeon03 likes this.
  15. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

just forget this guy awsome and oeuny he is just an old scammer, leave him talking alone

16. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

Dannnggg that was savage .... dude sol debunk you guys

17. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

i was talking about you

kazepls, Xeon03 and Oeuny like this.
  18. [GM]Neko

Hi GMWykrhm, we understand that there are many players attempting to scam others while pretending to "help." We hope that we can use this opportunity to build some trust in the community, so players will no longer be paranoid of being scammed.

As for @tiribomba24, he noticed there was an ongoing scamming issue and he was kind enough to volunteer his services. Needless to say, rather or not he is a trusted user is up for the community to decide which is why this thread will be left open for players to give their feedback after transfers.

We want to believe that not everyone has bad intentions and we hope this trust won't come back to bite us (or any other players) in the future. Thank you for being cautious and we appreciate your concern!

19. [GM]Neko

Hi Fleshmonkey, thank you for also offering to help! Having a veteran that is also a trusted member of the community help out is more than incredible so once again, thank you! We told @tiribomba24 the same thing but during any item transfers, please keep meticulous notes on what you are trading, along with when it happens. It would be best if you made videos during the transfers to avoid any confusion or accusations afterwards.

kazepls likes this.
  20. kazepls

kazepls Member

I can also volunteer myself when I'm online, been part of siege for quite some time, known under the name of XiaoJie on dragon side and Kazega on tiger side since I'm trying to go and help this faction for the moment, also I'm on holiday for the moment so no gaming until the 10th of September, cheers !

[GM]Neko likes this.