Is the game to expensive to play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dididigit, Jan 25, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

I know 12sky Redfox has had a lot of issue's but my question is why can this game not keep a player base 3 years i have seen players come and go let me know what you think the problem is my person view is the game is just 2 expensive to be competitive for most but what do you think the main issue is ?

upload_2018-1-25_17-40-47.png

2. Acaii

Acaii Member

Heres the way i see it

1.) The game is very expensive to STAY competitive. With every new cap you need to spend hundreds to keep up.
    2.) Game is way to pay to win. You know this better than anyone. Someone takes advantage of one promotion and they become OP.
    3.) Not enough ingame content. For god sakes we are G8, not even g12, or reborn. Only thing to do is war. No one pvp's in yang unless it's HSB.
    4.) To many hackers. Like literal hackers, able to range hack and stuff.
    5.) 80% of the community only cares about what they can make off the game when they obtain items instead of playing the game.
    6.) No GM events to switch things up
    7.) Timers for the ingame events are ASS. HSB is way to late for most to do, Labby is way to late. Timers need to be reduced by like 5 hours.

Whats everyone else think?

j0nny8oh8, PeaceMAN and dididigit like this.
  3. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

For the first time i actually agree with most of your comments i like that they never rushed to g12 or rebirth but everything else you basically right with and i am sick of saying it but hsb labby and daily events are just pointless to most because they don't soot anyone

Acaii likes this.
  4. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Yes very expensive...

I've send in some quests suggestions.. and hopefully that will spike up a few things if and only if G.M able to convent the Developers to implement this in.

Daily Quest Ideas...
    So base on the idea of the daily quests, It will be once daily or twice depend on how quickly these quest can be complete.

Quest 1:
    There are 6 locations where the players can complete the quest, and each of the 6 spawns will spawn some kind of mob(s) that is once and only spawn every 30mins to an hour... So it can be randomly spawn with in those 6 locations or Up to (RED FOX) and it only spawn 1 boss (with 10 mini boss). So the player would have to run around the whole map to find it basically., which will allow players to understand the map that they’re playing in and also allow them to know where each key stone the map hold. So by finishing this Quest 1, the player can either get rewarded by (CP) or by Silver and Items... (I think CP will get them to be fighting for it...) It will attracts more players join the fun.

Quest 2:
    (It will cost 1million silver or trade in 1 x 15% mat to be able to play this quest) . This quest is base on the same concept as quest 1, but we will put a twist in this quest by making the player bring an item to one of key locations, Whether there will be a check point or a NPC to collect that item from them, but the NPC or (collector) will be randomly spawn within those 6 locations. There is also 5 fake Collectors (we called them Thieft) so when the player turn the object to the FAKE collector, they would receive nothing LOL, Which make them have to redo the quest until they gave it to the REAL collector. So the reward can be anything between ( 5x 12% mats, 5 x 15% mats, 50cp, 100cp, 1 Awareness pill, etc..) but it will be giving to them randomly.

Quest 3:
    This will be a combination of quest 1 and quest 2, So basically we have two quests in this one quest, we first ask the player to collect an item of interest, then bring it to THE OTHER FACTION MAP, the further they went the better the reward.

Example: storyline:
    Herablist Chang, (now this can be any NPC in the town, that can ask them to do thing randomly... so today, it can be the Herablist, the next day it can be Blacksmith Kew, etc..)
    So basically every 12 hours or etc... one of the the NPC will shout in to the player and asked them to bring (an item of interest to the enemy territory for a trade) Or ask them to collect an item from there and bring it back to our town. (Item can not be trade able., and it can’t be put in bank or warehouse... item can't be bought from same faction, item can't be bough from player who is not on the quest mission) that will stop cheater from trying to buy before starting the quest.
    So for example
    Herablist ask the player, hey “MinhChu, would you like run an errand for me? If answer ”YES” then Herablist would say something like “ I’m running out of herbs to make these potions, can you take this (Butter and go to Jinong and ask (Mrs or Miss (NPC NAME)) to exchange this for some herbs?
    Then the player have to go to yanggok and break jinong shield, and go thru those map and find the NPC that he suppose to ask for the herbs and bring it back to the Herablist, then once they bought it back, Chang will then ask ”Hey MinhChu, (Miss NPC name) gave me the wrong herb, can you it to Guanyin and see if (Miss (NPC NAME) cousin have this and trade it for me for the right herb. I will reward you greatly.”
    This will force the player to attack Guanyin faction which will improve the game activity for all the players. , not just TOP players.
    Most EXP tower, CP tower, and Silver towner from each faction will have to be defend on daily attacker because of the quests which allow them to be open daily for attack :D

[​IMG]

But I hope its not going to be just hope and something actually getting implements in so improve game activity and promote players base to be more proactive in the game and not just afk or wait for war or grinding ...

5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

MinhChu as i have told you before killing towers anything but silver is doing more harm to the game then good all 3 factions would have some CP without CP players continue to quit the game as pvp is pretty much a waste of time and no 1 wants to pve without any sort of real gain the main players will always stay around its what we do but the noobs trying to play catch up will always keep quitting

This will force the player to attack Guanyin faction which will improve the game activity for all the players. , not just TOP players.

6. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

having CP towers is just making the players lazy :D
    If they want those towers... they needs to earn it., learn how to united in their own faction...
    as you can see., if there are inner conflict then no cp tower for them. If they don't know how to put aside their personal problem and work together to make their faction great, then oh well...

7. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

have cp towers makes me want to play more not less atm all i do is afk in sos i am acually more lazy now because even if i go to war no 1 there

and as stated above hsb i can only attend on a Saturday as staying up to 4.00 in the morning for it to start just silly when i have work at 8.00

upload_2018-1-26_13-35-18.png

8. zeteki

zeteki Member

guans should share there silver bar if they want to avoid cp towers attack
    MO only :)

9. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

all factions always help each other that's how we got towers in first place but a lot of players got ticked off when they came online and them all were gone helping each other the easy part its the odd player that wants to screw server whats the tricky annoying part

Acaii likes this.
  10. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Wew

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

1. They don't have the knowledge of 12sky2 to run events
    2. The game is really expensive $5 usd for one pc.. thats the most expensive item shop in all the servers I've played on.
    3. The lack of knowledge shows in how the server is set up... 5 lab bosses for g8 and very low population.. proxy shop means no one goes to saigo which leads to very little communication between factions, and even harder to obtain items because non RP buyers have to depend on one maybe 2 RP buyers to get the items they need.
    4. The bay bay's kids in this game are mean little shits that need some discipline in their lives.
    5. I had my reasons for taking down the tower and I'd do it again and again without hesitation... Ya work together with some and treat the rest like ****, sure you can pretend that it doesn't happen or perhaps you don't see it from your point of view.. I was here for one month and was already labelled a scammer before I even made a single trade, simply cause I associated with an accused scammer, that did nothing but help me... perhaps he was softening me up for a much bigger scam who knows. My point is no one knew me yet they had already passed judgment on me for no reason other than the past actions of another player.
    6. The server is done folks, get out while there are still people to buy your gear. It may already be to late unless there is a buyer out there that is blind to the downward spiral of the server.

KyahKyah likes this.
  12. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I do apologize to the majority of players that had nothing to do with the drama that lead to the loss of the cp stones and now have to suffer due to my decision, but I stand by it... I don't cry over spilled milk I kill stones.

13. xNo15x

xNo15x New Member

The good 'ol days.

14. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

guans is oon rampage ---
    stop making 150% lolzzz ..
    YOU ALWAYS SAY HAVING 150% WEAPON DOESNT MEAN THEY STRONG ..
    lelzz ,, you can easly say that bcoz u dont feeL the feelings of players cannot made high % of gears , and for them , making 108%-120% so hard , they cant buy pc's or top up RP's .. just bcoz they only a common player not paying to win .
    that was the advantage ..
    other jins/fujin bcome lazy to go in war bcoz they cant score or kiLL , 6-8 guans using 150% blade ganking every 1 person, so how can they stand or fight ?? very unfair ...

15. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

I know so lazy. That's why you just go to war and stand there and let guan's gank you so server will die faster. Easy peezy.