Inactive accounts can now be transferred!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello RF community!

We have some good news for you! If you were not able to transfer your account because it was inactive, you should now be eligible for transfer. For details on how to transfer your account, please click here.

Unfortunately, if your account was banned, you will still not be able to transfer your account.

Dan and chris like this.
  2. N0573N

N0573N New Member

Hi GM Lupisan just wondering how can I recover my other account in Gamecampus doesn't reply to any of my messages. I'm trying to access it and transfer it to redfox but I forgot my password on it. Can you please help me thanks

3. Dan

Dan Active Member

I am not in charge to make any decision regarding your question, but I will give you my personal opinion:
    If you *forgot* the password of your account then I think you have abandoned it a while ago hence you don't want it to be transferred. There could be worse reasons, though, in which case a transfer would be even less justified.

There is a password recovery feature on the GamesCampus website. If you are unable to use it then it is probably best you don't get access to that certain account.

4. N0573N

N0573N New Member

Yeah I know that but the thing is someone change all my info after I've stop playing RF and still got the email. The problem is they changed the secret question and answer, Already emailed those GM in game campus but seems they don't care anymore

5. KulaDiamond

KulaDiamond New Member

Hi [GM]Lupinsan by any chance banned account will be transferrable? Two of my accounts got hacked and banned while i am inactive in the game. And i am pretty sure i am not the only one out there. :(

6. Shinrae

Shinrae Member

7. EMPTONK

EMPTONK New Member

Look at these "inactive" guys who sold their accounts and want to get them back. =P

NINJAFoxHound likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.