i'm immortal

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gotabigdiick, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:36 PM.

1. iwannatouchgirls

iwannatouchgirls Well-Known Member

he was just trollign bro, and lord sea fell for it!!!!!!!

however, the story of le epice trolle is not done yet. the email was just the beginning. shortly thereafter, the 27-year-old daddy's boy whipped up a picture of the cyberterrorist that he took in secret. the daddy's boy had a quite a little knack for maneuvering around the blind spots of human cognition. heh, it was child's play for a psychology major, after all. to this day, that poor indian still hasn't noticed.

and so he began to unbuckle his pants—intellectually, of course, as he was no barbarian the likes of lordsea. his jeans dropped to the floor with a gentle thud, and he immediately cupped his hands over his erect soldier. he stroked in short, quick bursts; the sound of his palm sliding up and down his shaft bore an uncanny semblance to the carcass of a fish being slapped against a wooden cutting board.

"YOU LIKE THAT, LORD PEE?!" he shouted, in between his groans and pants. "YOU'RE BEING TROLLED SOOOOOO HARD, OLD BOY."

he let out a high-pitched wail and then turned limp. looking at his soiled hands and keyboard in disgust, he spent the next ten seconds wondering if he took his "trolling" a tad bit too far

2. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I know all that

But you're acting like niggas boutta dig into your internet history and find this garbage forum just to accuse you of some shit

but dis is none of my business just trynna get a few laughs in before i sleep af

LordFish, tamirtov and Phawnix like this.
  3. Phawnix

Phawnix Well-Known Member

Bravo! The fact you took the time out to write all of that just for me is touching. I got a good laugh honestly. =P I think I'll hold off on ignoring you, for now anyway. It's too bad that wit is wasted on white knighting for LordSea. You should write for a comedy sketch show or something. I hope that didn't come off as sarcasm due to my past trolling because I really mean it!

4. iwannatouchgirls

iwannatouchgirls Well-Known Member

i'm black

BJJFromGJJ, tamirtov and Phawnix like this.
  5. Meggi

Meggi Well-Known Member

bro ur such a fucking joke i cant....and by the way specifying that you have us all ignored doesn't make anyone believe you have us ignored considering you seem to magically reply to what we are saying without being able to see it

6. Drevius

Drevius Well-Known Member

noone cares

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  7. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

LMAO he's pulling a nique

8. Draygashi

Draygashi Well-Known Member

RIP

gotabigdiick likes this.
  9. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK? i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life

TimeSplitter likes this.
  10. Juhlel

Juhlel Member

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

TimeSplitter and Ahegao like this.
  11. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

dont get me wrong lordsea is the leafyishere of this forum and deserves a ban but i doubt anyone of importance checks this forum for pedophile alligations.
    if that were the case me and @BJJFromGJJ would be in prison by now
    [​IMG]

HumoLoco and Phawnix like this.
  12. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

TimeSplitter likes this.
  13. Zastyy

Zastyy Well-Known Member

14. Patrickk

Patrickk Member

LMFAOOOO ur a pedophile sue me i ruined ur psychologist career! u should use ur money to get a real education

15. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

I don't agree that you don't care that LordSea got banned.

16. Zastyy

Zastyy Well-Known Member

You guys are crazy for defending a dude who's harbouring such malice.

17. gotabigdiick

gotabigdiick Member

LMFAOOOOOO

also quote where I called you a pedophile

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. LordFish

LordFish Active Member

you never know! online games that cater to children take these things seriously, as they should! and if you ever bought RC they have your home address! swim safely friends!

19. ahrieeeeeee

ahrieeeeeee New Member

Tides likes this.
  20. BeefyDaddy123

BeefyDaddy123 Well-Known Member

I love nigger dick! :)