Illusive branch tradeble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ACAB1312, May 9, 2019.

1. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

good idea but it can screw u over many times when u have to type pin during dungeon runs, pvp, etc

also people with a hefei stand open are usually afk so it screws them over too

2. rielxph

rielxph Member

Maybe activate captcha outside safe zone only. Dungeons excluded.

3. ChuffTheOne

ChuffTheOne Active Member

When the dude is talking right next to you, you will see the chat above the char, even with F5. Doesnt hurt to say a yes when asked "u there?". Also the bots arent Ozbud or any known player lmao. Its going to be some random name from a sketchy league u never heard of. No +2 on weapon, no OP deco

The thing with pvp is we dont kill instant. just punch once, wait for pvp mode to end and repeat. if you see 3 geared chars next to you attacking and talking to you, you will at least chat a "??????" if youre not going to run or move around a bit. but they just keep attacking the same moobs, picking the drops in a bot manner. You can see it in the drops too. They always pick one drop at a time with a small break after each pick. Wont attack another moob and pick the drops while killing it, or pick them really quick as a normal player.

Also 100% of the times, they wont rezz after you kill them. Sometimes I go back after 15+ minutes and they are still on the floor, after they died in the middle of grinding.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Revered, BirdbrainX and Junky91 like this.
  4. phongtran3

phongtran3 New Member

Instead of it popping up after a certain amount of time, have it pop up after killing a certain amount of mobs. If you're actually grinding/farming, it shouldn't be that big of a problem to input a code.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

fair. we're looking for any accounts that have been traded an amount of items that would break the game. So new account or not, if it looks like abuse, then it's abuse. We're looking to see whether previously created accounts are active or not.

Pucagaru likes this.
  6. BloodySpear

BloodySpear New Member

It’s funny to see that this publisher is going to ban probably 50% of the server if they keep their word. Alot of players created new accounts on every publisher with events like this. Also funny that the economy on red fox is starting to get as crappy as acclaim. Maybe instead of banning players for “ abusing “ try to hold a mirror in front of you and think about an event that doesn’t completely mess up the in game economy.

Cuz how I see this it’s just like “ oh everyone is making new accounts, now nobody buys branches out of the IM anymore “

Tbh this server is the worst P2W variant of them all.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019
  7. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

One can say that this server doesnt have the population to ban all the abusers, and that a good portion of the abusers are probably some of redfox's biggest item mall customers, and infact profit real dollars due to their abusing. But that would be depressing to think that everyone is greedy enough to not be happy with just a single accounts' rewards. Naturally yeah redfox should have prevented people from abusing in the first place but that wouldnt be fair to newer players.

8. Pucagaru

Pucagaru Member

I saw a guy who wanted to sell 300 pcs branch in a group relate 9d yesterday. I believe there will be lots of oldie who bought his branch. So how will you handle it?

9. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

I think a ban is justified..

I would go 1 step further and ban all the alts...

delete any item that benefited from event abuse...

for example.. you use an abused sealed bead perfect on your nice shiny relic... Bye Bye relic..

that would deter people..

10. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

Bans are justified. the real issue people have is that redfox could have prevented all bans by handling the event items better instead of leaving it to the players to decide whether to abuse or not. It's human nature to be greedy, if you leave that option open, some will take it. I'm sure they are aware a good portion of the population are abusers, but they push out an event that is so easy to abuse.

RingoChan likes this.
  11. Revered

Revered Active Member

Everyone so quick in judging should remember there is no official "Punishment for Rule Violation" notice (exept one about Real Money Transaction, Botting, Hacking, or Glitch Abuse). Or I can`t find it, but it should be easy to do.

Consider also that "Any accounts found abusing sign up during our Spring Event will be permanently banned" was written almost twelve hours after event started only in event topic.

Consider also that "we're looking for any accounts that have been traded an amount of items that would break the game" was written a few hours ago only in this topic.

In short:
    - no official rules before
    - twelve hours before event rule started
    - 4 days before forum topic rule started
    - how much it is "an amount"? 2, 5, 10, 100, more?
    - mess as always
    - it is now safe to make an new account or not?

12. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Careful redfox tao population dropped after thr ban hammer u gonna keep banning people until only you and HariWon play in this empty server ??

13. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

So you are saying that the rule needs to be plainly seen for it to be a rule? in any game i've ever played, its considered taboo to use multiple accounts to take advantage of an event. It's a general unspoken rule. i agree they should have put that into their official rules but it baffles me that people think its okay to ruin the economy by literally duplicating event items with fake accounts.

14. Revered

Revered Active Member

Yes, and I think RF do the same, that`s why they made a post about ""Forum Rules and Guidelines" and "Real Money Transaction, Botting, Hacking, or Glitch Abuse". There is nothing like "Use our services but be careful and respect taboo"

Tell me then why before Spring Event such a behavior was not banable? As I remember nobody said it`s wrong to made an account, wait 4 hours and use/sell SBM. Right? So it`s all about "Illusive Brances" ?

15. ChuffTheOne

how do you even get illusive branches? i keep opening this spring blooms box daily and only drop 2x xp cards. Only received 1 illusive branch on the first day from another box.

16. RingoChan

RingoChan New Member

you only get one illusive branch the first day

17. ChuffTheOne

just checked the event thread, looks like there is a chance to drop other stuff on the blooms box aswell. since event started, i only dropped xp cards on 2 accounts tho.

18. RingoChan

RingoChan New Member

Hi.

1. Some rich players have a lot of gold and (could potentially) buy a lot of illusive branches because the price dropped in hefei. Even if they don't create accounts to pass to their main, if they spent 100 bil to buy illusive branches in hefei, would they get banned too?

2. No need to trade illusive branch to main account to use. Go in party with the multi char and let the multi char summon the boss.

*EDIT* Per the thread from hoanglien40, seems that hitting branch bosses can get banned too.
    Spring event - pay attention : hoanglien40

Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  19. rielxph

rielxph Member

RF failed badly in doing damage control.

Yacha likes this.
  20. Yacha

Yacha Active Member

Requests: pls end the gift event. These type of event isn't for our version. Evenso if we make items not tradable, ppl can still trade whatever gear to that fake acct.

End this gift event, its not suitable for western audience. We are all cheaters lol.