Illusive branch tradeble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ACAB1312, May 9, 2019.

1. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

GM I urge you guys to ask developers to add more of these zombies in every single map around every single moob this will make it a lot harder for auto grinders to farm pls consider this option thanks also to warn GM they have updated their programs to select certain colour moobs to attack so if they chose yellow or red they wont attack zombies so u need to add different level zombies in different spots

Junky91, MishokaBG and lazyl3oy like this.
  2. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Absolutely agree with this.

3. MishokaBG

MishokaBG New Member

Thats a very good idea!

4. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

Belive me, bot dev are far more smarter than 9d dev and gm, they will make bot ignore zombie and everything like that... the most important things is 9d's gm doesnt care about boter...2-3years ago i was send alot ticket for report one boter, and you know what, he still active in the game...2019.Have fun and enjoy dead game.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We do have a system regarding punishments for auto-farming.

http://9dragons-help.playredfox.com...cles/8000036079-punishment-for-rule-violation

As we must adhere to this system based on our judgements, we highly urge you to continue to report botters when they are found so we can remove them from game.

We have already permanently removed users from our servers and will continue to do so if they are found to be continuously auto-farming.

6. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Mate join a facebook group people post picture of a 3 bags full of 3rd anniversary coins lol and its not 1 or 2 all of them destroy economy 1 player has 10accounts full of items they sell for 50$-1000$ they make more money then you losers so sad if I lived in america would go to your office report all you clowns if u were in the UK u and your whole staff would be fired 2 years ago also to remind you most of your player base is in Europe so you abide by european laws so careful mate ;) Make a stupid facebook account and join group u can see whats going on there

pvtkourkoutas likes this.
  7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

**** we need bot farmers for materials. The create rate are soo ridiculously low you would need to farm 100s of hours to get mats for certain things to be able to create. Even with x10 on most good things that only gives u 5% chance to create.

8. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

This is the main reason why I quit 9dragons. Botters get ban and create another bot again >.< It sucks, thinking I'm dying to farm for like 5-10 hours and botters are just sleep grinding like a breezy. It's totally unfair. Botters will never die just by banning them. The game needs to do something like this zombie thing or improve game guard.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  9. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

No one can reach IS 6 of today if they weren't botting. If you imagine it clearly.

10. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Also to note that 100% pvp deff makes pvp impossible without pvp deff cancel which still isnt available in-game please instead of bringing trash pets update you should focus on bringing us pvp deff cancel stats otherwise pvp is bugged atm nobody can die talk to developers about this 2 main issues

11. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

except there is nothing wrong with it.. you are using and talking about a stat you know nothing about..

How about you go in game experiment and learn more about the game before you tell them they have a bug lol..

RaoVat and Junky91 like this.
  12. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Did loads of tests and if u have all end game items + 150k hp u cant die if u have 100% pvp deff and use 30% hp kgs instead of 50k crits u get 5k for 2 years they managed to destroy PvP

13. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

I will say again.. if u can't kill someone then its on you... its because you do not undertsand the mechanic... or / and have a team...

just an fyi.. korean ginseng and potions are nothing new..

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    RaoVat and Junky91 like this.
  14. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Ok Huobu

15. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

also.. if you so worried about it being hard to kill people right now, then pray and beg them to update faster....

cause nerfs will be coming in future.. then you will not have to think of ways around most mechanic.. and just mindlessly spam skills.

potions will also get nerfs..

16. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Better then 1 shooting everyone

17. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

So you're method of catching hackers & game breaking bug abusers is STILL to beg your community to report, record and police the server for you via DQA? How embarrassing
    Although you keep pumping out constant p2w seasonal events that have paywalls KR's event don't even have, you cant even pay for competent in game staff to run things properly, even with the stupid amount of money people spend here monthly. How ironic

Doesn't seem like I'm missing much here aside bugs, frustration, stupidity & neglect of basic things like a chat filter

Junky91 likes this.
  18. ChuffTheOne

ChuffTheOne Active Member

Bunch of lies. feel free to buy the bot and farm by yourself. they wont ban anyone. Phieu hero league been botting since forever, they are still in game. Aphieu, Tphieu, PhieuPhieu. probably the same guy moving stuff from char to char. vietnam league also botting. didnt log for like 6 weeks, but when i used to play there were like 4-5 guys in KL (outside adv base) on bot 24/7. never got banned. dragon shaped valley and bamboo hill always have 1 bot each, maybe ferry and KL ruins aswell.

They could solve it pretty easy. Would be enough to log 2 times daily and just give KL a fast check in 5 minutes. you dont answer to messages, straight ban. This "keep reporting" is just bs. anything you report to them is "not enough proof". its not rocket science, they just dont care.

The same way they didnt ban any of the big evade trap abusers or the spending viets who do RMT. Buy cheap, sell expensive, sell the gold and repeat.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Junky91, ACAB1312 and 1Zenkia like this.
  19. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 New Member

Ban all characters that dont reply in 5 min I mean how can somebody not reply 5min and kill 50 moobs at that time , even if that person doesnt speak english he can always reply in his dog language it has happened to me in the past if i ask some1 a question and they dont speak english they just write - najsdbusjsjjansdsjnsbshdh in their language ;)

20. ChuffTheOne

ChuffTheOne Active Member

We had bots surrounded by 3 of us, getting them in pvp mode multiple times with auto attack, then waiting for pvp mode to end and repeat, while talking to the bot. the bot had no reaction to run or defend himself. just attack moobs and pick up drops. and RF dares to say that is not enough proof. This Phieu guy actually replied to me after like 10 mins after we killed him with "my english bad".

There was a BoT dude from vietnam league, detuso19 botting at ferry. Would always kill him and he would respawn after 15 mins and go back to afk farm. But its never enough proof. Guess the dude just decides to lay on the floor for a bit, taking a break from grinding so hard while Aholes pk him.

If i log and check my CR can name at least 2 more dudes lmao. Game is a joke.

Last edited: May 14, 2019