Icy/Loulan Epithet farm duration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isbarkley, Sep 5, 2020.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

ok guys, so i had a friend who's farming Icy Epithet. he can basically get it in a month or two.

my question is how long can you farm Loulan Epithet? is it like 6 to 8 months(just my guess)?

i want to farm Golden Heavenly Mirror(mats. for Seastorm White Dragon Weapon) as well but i might get Loulan Epithet first because it requires less materials. i heard Golden Heavenly Mirror is like 1-2 years of farming. that is insane. lol

i hope i could get those items even before RedFox closes. lmao

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You can get the epis from bosses inside the dungeon. Frozen captain and queen in icy and Seo Mondo and Golden Touch in LL, very low drop rate but it is possible.

As for the material to upgrade the weapon you can get it from 2 or 3 branch mobs.

3. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

you can get direct epi from boss at icy dungeon?

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

"We suggest doing red runs if you would like to obtain resources to create the epithet or have the change for the epithet dropping from the boss.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    RedFox Support"

5. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

It helps GREATLY to have a healer party to double your damage, otherwise solo (no party) with low-to-okay gear it takes 60+ minutes @ HI12'ish to IS1 (my experience).

Also, I have yet to figure out if there's a trick to getting 3 materials from each boss ... consistently.single drop from Queen is my constant---rare-to-never see 3!

With my drop-rate running between 300+% (non-event) up to 500+%+ (200% event) I've never seen this, let alone heard this from anybody farming the epi on Yin. I have ran over 400 (150+ green & 270 red) runs and it has never dropped. I'd saying it is well beyond extremely rare, as in .00001% or less.
    I believe refining to +18 has way better odds.

Phongfinish likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

As for LL Epi duration here is a calculation:
    As base for this calculation I assume that you need 10 stacks of Golden Beads (can be more or less depending on your create setup) additionally I assune that you get 1 golden bead per run in average. For me who is high end player a full run takes 10 minutes solo in average. To get 10 stacks therefore you need 10x255 = 2550 runs. 2550 runs approx take 25500 minutes. In hours that's 425h. If you farm each week for 8h it will take you 53 weeks = 1 year to get the mats using high end gear setup.

isbarkley likes this.
  7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

No one got time for that. :(:mad::p:D

8. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Don't forget you need 2x Golden Heavenly Mirrors for the upgrade, one for the Book of heavenly Mirror(100% MCG) and one for the actual crafting :)
    Golden Heavenly Mirrors can drop from branches bosses, Mythic Queen, Fox, Kylin or Smasher and a low rate.
    As for the LL Epi, I have known people who dropped it in as low as 2 runs and others who done have done 1k+ runs and never dropped it. If you have the time and dedication, you can farm it, it will take a while. Selling the SBEs that you drop in there to buy golden beads is a good way to speed up the process.
    It is possible to drop Icy Epi but I have never heard of anyone who actually dropped it.

isbarkley likes this.
  9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

damn. that's pretty long time. then i need 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror that will take 2-4 years? maybe i RedFox closes first before i finish all this farming. LOL
    oh so you actually need 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror for Seastorm White Dragon Weapon? as for rates it drop from Illusive Branch. you know how many Illusive Branch to get Golden Heavenly Mirror? i hope it's just like the rate of Ultimate Tablet on Search Scope.

10. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Yes you need 2 for a 100% successful upgrade. I don't think you can put an amount on it because you first need to spawn one of those 4 Mythic bosses and then there is actual rate of it dropping it, all comes down to luck i would say. I dropped one way back when branches first updated but as for a second, no luck so far. I have no intentions of farming and crafting that lol

11. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Sooner or later it will be an event where everybody will get a chance to get an upgraded weapon. This is the redfox way: make things impossible to craft then make event where everyone can get from item mall or event. I have stacks of materials to make zodiac relics from event. Maybe we will get a chance for mirror materials at Xmas event, who knows.

renatokpz likes this.
  12. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

i got one from Branch :)
    but need 2 for the upgrade.....

13. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

I’m hoping for that Shard to be on Event. But i guess RF won’t give that easily like UT. They never had a UT Event for players. RF wants players to spend CC. They want to milk a cow until it run out. That’s why a lot of people are quitting.

14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

is this confirmed?

15. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I'm with you.

16. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Yes, I sent a ticket about it a few weeks ago.

Attached Files:

Cytrix and renatokpz like this.
  17. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Thanks!

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  18. Imyourfather

Imyourfather New Member

I know one person on tao who got icy spi on drop. Then LL epi about 2 weeks later. Both off boss drops. I was pissed but yes it does happen like black winning BvW lol rarely but possible

19. Lethanhhhhh

Lethanhhhhh New Member

with pet darklyn epi 50% create u need 10 stack golden bead for each mirro. with 7 min each run u can got 2 stack golden bead when x3 event, u can pm me deal for mirror can trade

20. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I usually do not harbour any resentment towards people ...