I was just jking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jan 7, 2020.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Can yall unban me on Discord group,

don't leave me hangin like dat :oops:

Scrpz, Pasha and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Lucky you. My old discord got disabled.

But you know once they banned you; you lose the power and everything.

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Haha bruuh they kicked you out of their "elite" discord . Rip everyone press F for Branz

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Surprised I am not banned yet.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You will be banned. just sdfu. You cannot be banned because you still making print the green paper to feed RedFox and keep them alive. This guy need to be banned and surprise him the wake up and show him how is he's powerless once hes banned

dude they deleted my meme LOL.

yea that's why I hate elite and that guy. my elite will take over their elite if they move on the checkmate soon.

MyHero likes this.
  6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

lol they are so soft . Funny how no1 of that BIG Team didnt answered to any of my threads xD Worst "company" ever

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea they soft on ppl cuz they want keep ppl like a shepherd and they dont know how to answer if they dont know the answer. that's sad. you see why they need around 5 ppl from rumble fighter community to milking them.

It's big mistake ever RedFox made a decision. One day you will see it.

Pasha likes this.
  8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I wish someone would list here at least 1 good thing Redfox did to RF. Like every update was fked up ( not even talking about boxes) They never logged on to check if there are bugs or glitches , and guess what OGP did that all the time , tbh i dont remember if we had any unchecked update on OGP. Im not hating but Star aint doin sht for that team ( or at least they dont want him to do sht ) So lets hope it will end soon and someone else with brain is gonna save RF . If not we still got good old times in our hearts ( not the Redfox ones lol)

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

very indeed. as soon as i can see these players crying to RedFox to kill Rumble Fighter for good shet sake.

OGP never had check the buggy update. you see that buggy existed from 2008.

10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Fudge starberry as mod of the chat. Son, I got banned for backing myself up. Asian noobs was saying the N word and of course i retaliated along with some other people. Starberry banned me from all chats but left the ones that started it stay talking. I vouch for a new discord mod. Its on sight once I see starberry IG.

@Starberry I see you. Dont try to act nice on forums comparing to being on discord. The worst part is, you aint getting paid from redfox nor nimonix from all you doing. Do better.

11. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You seem to be slightly confused, so I'll go ahead and explain the situation.

When users abuse specific words like the "N" word like you mentioned, their message is automatically removed and after a certain amount of offenses, they will be automatically muted and will be unable to speak or type in any of the channels. Any and all users who use racial slurs will also be muted. We make an attempt to remove inappropriate content from the server as much as we can, but unfortunately not everything goes squeaky clean. If a user has a problem OR is muted on the Discord platform, they are encouraged to submit a "Discord Ticket" so that we can go back and remove the reported content or work with the muted user.

With that being said, please note that I am an Administrator of the server. There are Discord Moderators, so unless there is concrete proof that I, specifically "banned" you, please don't go ahead and make false accusations. There has not been a ban handed out since the launch of the Discord server, as shown below. From what you sound like actually, you don't seem like you've actually been in the server if you are confusing me as a "moderator" of the server.

So, how about you leave that pessimistic attitude behind and start with some specifics?

klwekleklwrew.PNG

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

But we ain't kid anymore we can say F, C, S, B,W-words not N-words or any racist words. Why would ban someone simple say F. My meme got delete cuz they cannot stand to the kid can say these such words? This is 2020 where the kids got hurt by just words?

What happened to the old school bullies education where we was told that if someone bully us we have to beat them with our fists?

13. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ofc bugs from start of the game still exist ,but thats game sided and they would need to remake some sht from scratch. But as new updates (bosses ,maps,modes) they always gave us top sht . Not like these weirdos who cant do sht without making other things go off . Like im playing over 10 years and 1st time i see that macros dont work -_- how df you can mess macros . Or you remember when they got us update where og exo skill were crashing whole room ?(this samurai sword dont remember name lol) Thats funny how they cant fix anything or even check sht . And yet there are group of people who dont see that our problem is this whole redfox company who cant listen . Fix the game or gtfo jeez

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. Starberry

There is no issue swearing, but words that are directly insulting users is not tolerated. This includes content that tells a user to go "kill themselves", as it is not allowed per Discord's official guidelines.

The issue here is that there has not been a ban issued on anyone on the server (since October 2018) from my understanding.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea that's why BDO is better. just look at their log update. they instant fix bug when they find out da bug issues in less few hours. but Nimonix cannot do it. its trash.

but my meme?

Pasha likes this.
  16. Starberry

I'm not too sure about the meme, since I didn't see it.

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew