i cant log in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by untitledboy, Nov 22, 2018.

1. untitledboy

untitledboy New Member

gm! please fix my account.. i cant log in my account.. it always says. YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN TO OTHER COMPUTER. WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCONNECT IT FROM OTHER COMPUTER? i always click "OK" but nothing happens. its not scam.. coz first of all.. im alone using that account. and it started when i logged out to change to my alt, then suddenly it disconnected. and now i cannot log in anymore.. i tried to repatch reinstall everything. but still the same. nothing changes. please fix it gm. THANK YOU.

2. [GM]Aziel

[GM]Aziel RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello untitledboy, We had a login issue on titan server a while ago but it's already been resolved. If you still unable to login, kindly submit a support ticket and our support team will be glad to assist you. Thanks.
    https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets

3. untitledboy

untitledboy New Member

gm.. can u resolve my account ?.. i accidentaly typed 5x mistake of getting in my fireguard password just now.. and now i cannot log in. it says, BLOCKED ACCOUNT.. can you fix it directly? so i can play again tomorrow? please.. :( ty for your consideration. :(

4. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

We have unlocked you account, so please try to log in again. If you have any other problems with your account send in a support, as [GM]Aziel stated, here: https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets

untitledboy likes this.
  5. untitledboy

untitledboy New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR.. I DO REALLY2 APPRECIATE IT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. GODLBESS.. ^^

6. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

No problem