I’ve got no clue what to do (got back after 3 years)

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Wesleyb2809, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Wesleyb2809

Wesleyb2809 New Member

so i just came back after couple of years, got myself a warrior up to HI5, got blue ex, tiger bead, golden, Phoenix , flag, hg9 set (the cheap one), mkc, wave +16, etc etc. Just the basic stuff. Now im stuck on a point where i have no clue what to do.

I dont know how to farm wave/repel weps.
    No clue how to upgrade from flag 1 to 2 etc.
    I see all sorts of relics from KL bosses like fox 1-2-3 etc but to be honest im completely lost.

What should my main focus be for now and how to do it lol

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

I suggest you join an active league with high level players. The first league I have in mind is Peace, Swim, Switch, Rash and Poppis are some of the most helpful players I know. You can also join Ozbud's or Prophet's leagues (they're in the league section of forum) They are active and helpful too.

I don't mean to offend other leagues, but these are the people I've interacted with in-game, so they are the ones I recommend. I didn't recommend the league I am in now because we don't have enough high level players yet.

Personally, I just do what I enjoy, I don't apply pressure on myself to have the best gear, or do the highest dungeons. It stresses me out and I burn out. Of course you might enjoy challenging yourself doing the highest levels of the game so good luck.

*wave, repel, HG 9 level 2 and 3 clothes are farmed in potala. i think the materials for upgrading flag is from infinite dungeon but i may be wrong there.

3. Wesleyb2809

Wesleyb2809 New Member

Thanks Bud , im in KK. Used to be in there back in acclaim days so prophet helps me out quite a bit! Thing with this server is there’s just so much to it :p

4. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

“ See because of the trees the forest not anymore “ :p