HYPER MODE DCERS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by astroboy215, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

What’s the point in HYPER MODE... even if people spend 100rc on those hyper boxes to get the best rares for a day. People DC themselves when they about to lose when getting HPED. Why are y’all so scared to lose a battle coin??? I have recorded every game and majority of the community does this. Get it together and stop dcing urself. This mode is cool and all but I believe it should be removed. People will just abuse it. HEAR ME OUT this game went from “DDOSERS” TO “DCERS” o_O

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

REVAMP THE WHOLE GAME PLS

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Support. Ban all dcers. Not ddosed. Oh wait. Ban ddoser and d.c themselves. Oh my fuck we da scare to log in da game anymore. Oo we still have a better game to play.

Yet tell us more story about hyper battle mode who d.c themselves.

4. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I play a lot of tiered games such as TFT, LoL, EA, etc. and I believe that a penalty system should be set in place. It's honestly a disappointment that NimoniX set up a "ranked" system yet didn't think about rules and regulations.

If a player leaves the game because of DC, they most likely meant to do it -- give them a penalty. Penalties can be a timer on their next game, a warning, or even giving their opponent their battle coin and considering it a lost.

"oh but i didn't mean too, my power just went out"

It's the risk ALL gamers make when they play any type of online game, MMORPG, or ranked-tier game. If you don't like, then don't play Hyper mode.

Honestly, I love ranked games but at the same time, what's the point of you don't have rules for rule-breakers?

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

RedFox staffs and nimonix should read this upon I swear to [GM]Over9000.

Maomi likes this.
  6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

big fax, first good post I've read from maomi

+1 E-RESPEKT

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

Idk about a penalty when they dc. A lot of people dc some meant to do it and some don't. They will have to be very careful on how they even do this. Because you can dc on the loading screen or dc at the start of the game or be ddosed. Idek how they would make this even a little bit of good design. Knowing them it will prob cause more dc lmao

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea the best post ever I approved.

LoL give penalty when exit the middle of game because you cannot replace the player. For honor you exit the middle of game you get penalty for 40 min unable to play the same shet reason.

9. DeadKingProject

Yea but i have not played either one of those games. Do they have as many disconnection problems as rf? Not trying to be smart legit asking.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I know I can tell that you have not played the famous games.

They have not many disconnection problem as rf but they find something way to exploitation is to disconnection to get out of the hard point they have.

For example,

LoL is 5v5 right? But we know we cannot be replaced if we d/c or exit game. If one of our team or their team is d/c it would be make 4v5 or 5v4. Now they are expecting us to reconnect to that DAMN game or penalty. Applied to every game.

For Honor you can exit game but you don't lose your progression, after new update developers implemented it if we exit game in the middle of game, we get a penalty and still running progression. But funny story, developers think they were the disconnection issues you know what they would to implement? They gave us dedicated server. In next update, they implemented penalty system for whose exit or d/c in the middle of game because we dont lose that damn progression.

But what's about rumble fighter? Lol, dude these damn lazy programmer **** and worst than I am. I am better than those programmers because I have a big fucking brain ass.

11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Big **** energy
    +1

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. DeadKingProject

Rf just has a lot of dc problems and that penalty would be a pain. If they even add something loke that better not be harsh lmao

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Then don't play if player has d/c problem? You know why? I remembered in OGP. I got banned for double ladder point? For what? It was that guy who recording us frame me up, they did it. I fight for it. I cannot, because I need GM Over9000 was laid, he is the only one who can help me. You know what I called? Favoritism. Frame method.

If you play OGP you should known it. We knew it already.

14. DeadKingProject

Ouch poor humo. Speaking of gms where is gm Gourdy he got fired or sum? o_O

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

GM Gourdy is still here. Somewhere in here. I am only the one who stalk him for 2 years.

I heard he doing big task.

16. DeadKingProject

Would be great if he doing something game changing. Next thing you know rf has this big update. Player made stuff is put in. Glitches are fixed. No ddosing or rarely being ddosed. Better drops. Better maps. Better cloths. Better everything. Thats a far dream now :(

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I agreed. It would be big dream. but problem is nimonix.

18. DeadKingProject

For sho. How bout this you go learn some korean and buy us nimonix so i cna be gm :>

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Na. I have been thinking to take over Nimonix and Rumble Fighter, but the problem is copyrights. I haven't start it yet, because I would need a professionals and teamwork.

20. DeadKingProject

Buy one from the deep web i got faith in you. Also buy some lawyer's. Or buy someone who would help you. So i can become GM :>

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.