Hybrid or healer

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ssaelor, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ssaelor

ssaelor New Member

Hi. I haven't played for like 2yrs and everything change so much i dont know where to start, i currently have a levl 85 healer seems like i have to train all my buffs up again that will take some time BUT the question is should i continue with my healer if i only do pve or should i give hybrid a try, i was thinking warrior but everyone is complaining about VE problems maybe i can try warrior later after i farm some gears with my healer or hybrid.

Also the stats buff is self buff only now? I cant seem to buff anyone else.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. ssaelor

ssaelor New Member

Healer seem to only have melee skills, but i see people posting about ck healers, at what level do i get the nukes if they can go ck? Is ck hybrid any good for pve?

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

No, ck healers are no more. Ck hybrids are good for everything, especially dungeon farming with aoe skill. They may need to swith over to melee when killing the boss depending if it's weak to ck or not. Grind hell beads or CCD if you need money. Stack hell beads on Yin is about 300mil, CCD just npc all the weapon drop and collect red SRS passes, about 250mil stack. The hell beads are a little overpriced imo since they are quite easy to farm at higher lvls.