Hybrid Boss Debuff

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Cytrix, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Hi all

So I am building a Hybrid to b e able to debuff KL Bosses. I am not sure however which skills are the correct ones for this case.
    I do have 2 debuff skills which description kinda fit:
    - One says it avoids first crowd control attacks
    - Another one says it reduces max life by 2k (cheng lv 6) for few seconds

But the description seems kinda too weak. As far as i know the hybrid debuff halfs the KL boss hp and disables respawn, enables hp leech and disables crowd control effects (like stun) for good.

Can anyone tell me how to do that? Are the 2 mentioned debuffs the correct ones or is there another way to achieve that?

2. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I'd love to know as well, this's the 1st time I heard abt that, I abandoned those skills because they look weak in description

3. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

4. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

its the 'decrease max life and vital energy' skill
    ofc its not 100% all the time, most times it misses, so you need to test this by looking for crowd control from bosses and/or aoe dmg. you can also tell by seeing that red and yellow spark on the boss when you use it, however that can be misleading, it will take time for you to just read it from the spark so pay attention to that and you will get it eventually. you also need to make sure its debuffed before you finish the 8th hp bar, if it goes to 7th, then its over.... thats pretty much all there is to it. hope this was helpful.
    PS. you seem like someone with icy epi lol, but i think you should test the bloody sky perspective epi, the one that offers ck attack rate. just my 2 cents on it =))

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I've tried the debuff skill on a boss recently. Didn't manage to make it work yet. However, my hybrid is to weak atm to stand more than like 5 sec against the KL bosses. Guess I'll have to train him to a reasonable level until I can really try it.

6. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

yeah, should not take you long to hit is2 at least to get testing. But push it for is6 since thats where the dmg increases significantly on bosses. another tip, when trying to debuff bosses, DO NOT use your absord shield skill, you will not be able to tell if the boss is debuffed or not since that skill blocks all crown control.