How not to be overwhelmed after huge break

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by foster, Dec 10, 2019.

1. foster

foster New Member

Hi,

I used to play 9dragons many years ago (on Acclaim) and what I see now is a completely different game. Massive lvls for end game, overwhelming crafting options, so many refinement levels for weapons and appearently clothes too(?!). I find the game very difficult to play at low lvls. I found that stats are completetely different. Wanted to paly nuker but now dex is required to hit any mob with nukes?

I wanted to paly nuker badly, but at oc1 it is impossible since they changed the nukes (sick cooldowns for merely one-two nukes at disposal at the beginning). Therefore I played as a warrior till RL12, then changed role for a nuker. I have put some essence for a weapon requirement, some con, and rest halved into wis and dex how guides told me. But still I cant hit any mob.
    //Edit - Found out that bracers are necessary ^^

None of the guides say a word about playing at low lvls, how to get into this game? I must mention that playing as a warrior at low lvls wasn't so easy too. i had merely 500ve, and active skill takes 37 per move... What is this?! Does anyone have some real advices and tips how to play this game? It is completely different game from what I remembered :/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    chaosdomine likes this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

This is how to do it :
    Get a high level jedy master with great patience and will to answer.
    Get a nice band with helpfull people.
    Press F11, browse everything and read.
    Watch videos and read guides.

What server you play in Acclaim and character name?Players watch the forum and if they see your old name they will remember you, help you with low level gear, epithets, weapon and some cool game items to make you stronger.