HOW MANY OF YOU ALSO THINK REDFOX GAVE UP on ARES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rainonyou, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

1. rainonyou

rainonyou New Member

How many of you also think they gave up on ares.

Events : no 4th July event, no yearly event for celebration of ares

Tickets: Are answered with no hurray, and very little help to issue , and leave people hanging.

Community: People are hateful towards each other pointing figures at each other because lack of security, and active gm. in game , If one poped up for 3 hours twice a week 100% turn around like net games, warnings such as game master land to call player to a place where they cant leave to address issues at hand for few hours a week. then developers address what in gm has to say to them community don't grow with hate .

Change Sub contracted employees: who will go above and beyond to grow game and make it better and grow, little things such as great service, and working with the customer will make every one happy in the end, and maybe people who work for you guys can get paid , and all work out for all.

Game as of 8/12/17: Many people with no ticket responses many unhappy , recent spread of buff dupes have gotten many people locked and no details as far as results for them are posted, many who just bought buffs from vendors at cheap cost fell victim too locked access, Many using cast file drag n drop in data file, hacker mages Hershel cave 3, if gm showed up 2 hours a week in game to say hi , I am sure all would share problems and solutions, then fall into temptation of hacking or cheating, but since Redfox never post about it or try to warn people, they just ban people and all behind closed doors, So what I am saying would be simple fix to have in game GM show up few time week , then issues warnings if not comply insta ban, no ticket about it cuzz they where warned in game. But as of now things are not smooth , and gm hide everything and not a good way to run a good money making community, more or less running it into the ground doing it all closed doors and not addressing issues , and just locking people and , no investigation into what people claims are as far as items and simple things .

MissyPoo and askyumrugu like this.
  2. nezinauarzaist

nezinauarzaist New Member

I know i gave up om them long time ago, so should you.

Unsullied and Vegeron like this.
  3. Unsullied

Unsullied New Member

when people can freely tbl without being banned the game is not worth playing

4. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

The only tickets of mine that got answered since June, were the ones where I asked them to get off their lazy asses and answer tickets about people hacking and using created items. They said they were "working on it" and that "it takes time".

Back in December/January, tickets were always answered within a week and urgent ones (for example about ERROR guild abusing created items) within a day. There is no excuse why this has to take so long now! A ticket of mine from June 18 is still unanswered. That's almost two months (!) ago. Two weeks is already too long in my opinion, let alone months.

RedFox, instead of continuing to treat us like shit, please man the fuck up and tell us whether or not you plan to start providing us with support again, because it's not fair to give next to none to many of your paying customers. If you have given up on the game, at least be honest about it so that we know we don't have to expect any support in the future. Just please respond to the OP and tell us what's up.

5. kingtre8

kingtre8 New Member

Redfox gave up on this game when ravi made items and re-made storm in January. I came here with 3 friends and all quit because of him we were the same faction as him "And i'm storm" but it was a waste of time. Sorry for my grammar but it is a second language, I'm south American.

This game died long time ago, there was a time it could be saved but i decided to leave months ago,
    This game is 110% done becuase of Cell and he knows it

-Casper (CappenPancho/Iron Hottie)

6. LadyGrey

LadyGrey New Member

Only people i blame for game failure/ closing is Redfox and Devs. for the lack of respect they have for the community and loyal player that love to play this game. They got greedy and only was looking at how much can we make with events that cost players to win event. Once the rule breaks starting getting around spending money Redfox closed up shop.

LadyGrey Archer....

askyumrugu likes this.
  7. Jaconan

Jaconan Active Member

Too much also posting in forums..like faul lang..too much fighting..too much blaming company with inappropriated coments..too much hacking....look post querinos/anankos..till one point good..then he starts w lazy asses...f word etc..if i was red fox and see such faul lang..i ban him instantly.. not only from forums but from game too..i have nothing against him but is not proper to talk like that to anybody .this is my opinion...typing comments with f words its like talking face to face..thats why rf thread says " not open for further comments"..because many acted so bad..personally i had also someone posting even bad lang on my family..call me names etc....two days ago out of nowhere comes TyriaN in game and call me a p....y..and the only reason for this its because i was with legit..i dont know what they say about legit but the leader and few other good people there treated me excellet...the rest for me its history...and btw i have never cursed none in forums and in game...but some of you you do.

Jac

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 9:19 PM