hey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Juhlel, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

You're forgetting about avalon drivers bruh

2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Yeah cause I don't waste my time with that **** lmao I tried once and it was like a ******* dog pile on GM Toast

The only gang bangs I'm into involve women

Either that or you're waiting in a room with a bunch of tryhards for half an hour for nothing cause the GM doesn't even show up

Nooblater likes this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Tengu you tried to justify that using
    Moon ?
    L .[/QUOTE]Most stages in the game have edges so my argument holds up. Plus back at the end of OGP the GMs were giving people the +200 stats GM shirt, still beat'em.
    Avalons are initially 6 bucks yes but past that they are as free as you want them to be. I have a full Avalon with several A/B gems including +4stat gems all thru f2p whether it be happy hour giveaways or 3k carat boxes and combining the bad ones.

4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

The fact that carat players can't get one makes it p2w though. Having a stat increase cost money is the definition of p2w.

I can't complain though tbh I don't play this game everyday so when I go up against tryhards having an avalon driver is pretty nice.

5. FollowHim

FollowHim Member

support my son

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The Avalon Driver has gotten nerfed several times to the ground over the past years, what do you mean "P2W"?
    It's true that the driver itself costs credits and cannot be gifted (2x Fisticuff Friday wins if you want it for "free") but getting gems themselves are plenty easy - just a load of time that needs to be invested into it. I know people who've created one solely based on combining gemstones from the generators.

On the other hand, a vast majority of the players who choose to grab it get too obsessed with filling their drivers that they decide to put some gemstones that don't make a large impact at all.

Tengu likes this.