Hero Band Revamp and Costume Gallery

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Dec 7, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello, Dragons!

Here's a sneak peek of the new Hero Band system and Costume Gallery. As always, [CM] NineArts will post the details to the content soon. The new systems along with the Christmas event will be added to the game on December 12th's maintenance!

Please note: The old Hero Band system will no longer be available and all previous Hero Band/League data will be reset.

upload_2017-12-7_17-55-7.png

Hero_Attribution.PNG
    KakaoTalk_20171207_175523361.png Capture1.PNG

We hope you enjoyed these sneak peeks! There are even more plans in store for everyone, so stay tuned. The future of |Nine Dragons is a very bright one, with more content and updates coming soon!

2. koleda

koleda New Member

WOwoowwowowowowowowowowowowoowowowwowowowowow

3. Lokir

Lokir New Member

Nice! Looking forward to christmas event and the details of the new systems! Glad to see progress.

4. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

Can you elaborate on this pls?
    - Will league still exist and we can remake or we will have bands only?
    - Do we have to remake all the bands as well?
    - your screenshot shows band member: 8/13, 2 online. Does it mean max member per band is reduced to 13 or this is just for illustration?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Amazing Ahri and Arts. Have to master all this new stuff and conquer the server lol

6. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Awesome update! Can't wait!

7. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It`s probably the biggest jump for cash ever. I`m scared.

Mihai37 and Zennishi like this.
  8. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

GM.. can you add me to your band? :)

9. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

heavenly deco can use tht ?

10. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

There's tons of people that don't buy from the item mall who excell. They join good leagues, grind and farm and use what they farm for CC and or Item mall items. There is always a way. If Netflix and Hulu gave out free subscriptions with no ads they'd be out of business.

11. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

nice, make 9d more ******** that u already made it... congratulations kiddish developers and GMs... And CONGRATULATIONS to those kids who still PAY these moron GMs with their PARENTS money...

DandyGazebo and Swim like this.
  12. eu2011

eu2011 Member

christmas event will be like thanksgiving and halloween? A fail?

13. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

What Halloween event? When was that? Last year was good. I didnt see an event this year tho :D

14. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

I bought 3 or 4 decos total because i have common sense. One there will not be enough shards for bags and two something else will come that's the same or better. The fact of the matter is if you don't spend or can't afford to that's on you. If you want a game thats free I'm sorry but you're out of luck. Everyone company has grabs. Lol Black Friday is a universal cash grab. Whether you spend or don't spend you can be great at this game. It's all about how you play. Log in everyday collect dailies and monthlies. Do Kylin Runs in both temples. Do daily quest. Do all infinity dungeon runs. Grind, Farm, Craft, Refine. There is no excuses i know players who play currently that have never spent a dime and they're better than most who do spend. Don't hate the player hate the game. If it's that bad quit.

15. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

You call that "common sense"? If giving your money to those who cant even fix problems in game means common sense to you...well... you should reconsider that.
    And of course, some smart guys will say: "I dont pay money, i buy from other players"... Isnt that the same thing?!! WAKE UP people! If you buy from other players, you encourage them to spend their money! at least be HUMANS! There is a bunch of people out there who wanna get YOUR money, and all you do is giving them what they want! What did you get in exchange??
    Let me set an example: You walk by a street and a homeless guy asks you for money. 7/10 people will not give them a single penny to that guy to get some food. Then you go home, start your PC, log in 9d Forums and you see "Discount, black friday" and all those ********. 7/10 WILL pay those faggot smartasses. All i can say is, people are becoming more and more idiot as the time passes.. I honestly hope you get those money back before you get hungry.. Just grow up or you are lost..
    GM, im sure ur bank accounts are full now, so, when u are gonna close these servers give these poor players a warning some months ago.

16. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

i see your point.

17. Organic

Organic Member

Dope. U all cry a lot here. Gj GM. Please keep it up. Maybe these little kids would rather we be stuck at IM12 a few years :D

18. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

To Answer your questions.
    -Leagues will still exist, and you will have to remake both bands and leagues.
    -Max Hero Band Members will increase based on your Hero Band Rank.

Stereotyped likes this.
  19. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

That is how much your IQ can handle... And my poor friend, i hope someday you grow up and see why those people are like that. Get your ass off that chair, get your lazy legs walking and go talk with them. I can see you never bothered doing that, so, you just don't have a single idea. And since you don't know, better don't speak. All these i said, say and will say is what i experience and not what i think.
    Oh and.... you call this entertainment? Haha ok... (seems you enjoy bugs, lags and all that stuff huh? why not?! you do whatever you can! its ok! ;) )

20. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

There's not gonna be an item to buy so you can increase to the maximum capacity of members , right?