Help the newbie / Ayuden al novato!! xD

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by BraveanGol, Sep 12, 2018.

1. BraveanGol

BraveanGol New Member

Greetings friends, I'm starting this new adventure remembering the old days of Acclaim and with so many different things I have many doubts, so I would like to hear your opinions on some things:
    - What equipement is recommended to get at the time of level rise (this is a long issue but punctuate), for example:
    + The weapon that is obtained with young Dragon Stone is good to be improving and refining? and until level is recommended to continue with that set of weapons?​
    + That trinkets or relics are recommended nowadays, (for example, in my time we spent weeks, taking out the deff and leech trinkets from CC because they were 100% necessary)
    + What sets of clothes are recommended and at what levels?
    - Another issue that I would like to know is if it is worth doing the quest of Clan or simply I am dedicated to grind, and / or what quest are 100% recommended to do.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help you can offer me.

ESPAÑOL
    Saludos amigos, estoy empezando esta nueva aventura recordando los viejos tiempos de Acclaim y con tantas cosas diferentes me surgen muchas dudas, por lo que me gustaría escuchar sus opiniones sobre algunas cosas:
    - Que equipo se recomienda ir consiguiendo a la hora de subir de level (este es un tema largo pero puntualicemos), por ejemplo:
    +El arma que se consigue con young Dragon Stone es buena para ir mejorando y refinando? y hasta que level se recomienda seguir con ese set de armas?
    +Que trinkets o reliquias se recomiendan hoy en dia, (por ejemplo en mi época pasábamos semanas, sacando los trinkets de deff y leech de vida del CC por que eran 100% necesarios)
    +Que sets de ropa se recomiendan a que levels?​
    - Otro tema que me gustaría saber es si vale la pena hacer las quest de Clan o simplemente me dedico a grindear, y/o que quest son 100% recomendadas hacer.

Sorry por las molestias y gracias por la ayuda que me puedan ofrecer.
    Nota: Busco gente Latina o habla hispana para jugar, da igual la facción o server xD

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

1. You can use the Young Dragon wep until HM lvls, would upgrade it to +5-7 or as far as you're willing really, you can buy upgrade stones at basic clan trainer. After that I would look for +14-15 PSH wep, you will still be able to repair it if you pick up wep drops from maps. At IM12 if you have saved up for it HG12 lv1 wep is recommended or IM11 +14-15 150-500kk.
    HG12 lv1 high ref is in the bills depending on what wep, but +11 which is good enough is around 500kk or cheaper.

2. The new dungeon relics are recommended for new players, they go for cheap right now, set of 4 excluded SRS plate. Flag of Chaos 75kk (YIN), RBK 40-50kk, Bead of frost 30-50kk, Bead of frosted full moon 150-300kk. Banner exc are cheap too if you find BOFFM too exepensive, would change BOF for blue dragon banner exc 500kk when you can afford it. Also new GCM deco lv1 is around 2-4kk from what I've seen will be usefull.

3.I would recommend for you to find somebody that can help you with COF, depending on what role you are you can either go for Superior set or EPIC set. Healer/Hyb can do good with superior set since they aren't as depended to haev VE leech as warriors do. Warriors I would go for EPIC set since it gives 3/1k VE leech instead of 1/1k. At CS10 I would ask for help to obtain EPIC set from GCM or BT. You can use that until HG9 and save up for HG9 lv1 set.

4. Do chapter 1 of your RTD quest when you can and save the rest for high EC low FC.

You can find more info about beads and new clothes under F11 and reasource and create tab.

hungrua23 and BraveanGol like this.
  3. BraveanGol

BraveanGol New Member

Greetings and Thanks to Manaphon for your response.
    I followed their tips and at the moment I'm Golden Lotus 2 and I have:
    -The equipment of VoH (not epic)
    -The Young Dragon weapon yellow in +7
    -Gale Yellow Dragon elite Costum
    -I have 4 relics of the set dung: Bead Plate of the Deadly Valley
    Bead Plate of the Valley of Hell
    Bead Plate of the Vault of Death
    Bead Plate of the Vault of Double Dragon​
    -Ther Flag of Chaos + the RBK.
    -The Black and White Dragons Banner(Excellences)
    -And Inner Clothes + Inner pants of warrior spirits (warrior)​
    Now I would like to know that I can improve according to your recommendations, taking into account that I want to focus my warrior to PvE and clarify some doubts.
    -For example, what are the best relics in the game for PVE?
    -What is the best Deco you recommend me to get?
    -With what can I replace the Inner Clothes & Inner pants of warrior spirits? or what is the best item in this class?
    -What do Epithet recommend to me?
    -Which is the recommended build for a Warrior oriented to PVE. (dex>str>const and how many of each?)​

Finally, 2 questions, somewhat silly but I'm not sure.
    What is the maximum level to refine without failing me?
    And how do you get the pieces to create the Bead Plate of New Dungs? Because I buy my Beads and I want to get the Bead of the SrS but nobody sells it.

Thanks again for all your help!

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Get a few more levels LM/H and buy PSH weapon. Your relics are good for now. Try to upgrade to GCM/BT Epic set.

As for inners 1 and 2, get Snow flower inner pants (inner lv2) which gives you Phy/Chikung dmg increase 35% + 25% dmg on crit and 30% item drop rate on yin clean 1 is about 700mil, you could change it for the cloth but it doesn't give you dmg increase, you will still get item drop and crit dmg. And Magic kunlun clothing for the second inner, gives you 30 all atr, 2k crit rate, 20% dmg on crit 10/1k HP leech + 5% Phy/Chikung reflect. You can upgrade MKC to either inner lv3 for extra damage or go for God of Wind which gives you atk speed. Inner lv3 is way cheaper tho.

As for deco lv1 Kunlun is the best cheap option for farming 15% item drop rate.

Good beginner epi is Surpriser of Gods, Weeper of Demons 600 Phy/Ck dmg increase,1000 Phy/ck atk rating, 15% crit rate. You can get it from RTK quest in NZ/HZ, don't remember the name. When you get mid HG you should ask for help with purple/green potala epi.

Max dex/str then con.

Max ref lvl on weapons are +2 after that you can fail +3 is 99% rate. Clothes are up to +5, they won't brake if you fail +5 but after that they can brake.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    BraveanGol likes this.
  5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Well rip then, confused it with punisher of evil ones ^^!