Help me flesh out this one move idea :U

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RidleyPrime, Dec 9, 2016.

1. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

A lot of scrolls have quick 2-3 hit fence edger moves that are quite useless outside of edge maps. Part of what makes RuF cool is that you can string together moves into cool combos and whatnot. usually its in the format of a juggle launcher -> two single punches -> punch or kick combo. That formula has existed since the dawn of time, and i think it's about time we change that. See where im getting at? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Basically, a move or quick action in which you can chain a short combo string with a long one. In my mind the action looks like a short dash towards the enemy to close distance, but it can be whatever.

so picture (roughly) in your mind this combo for agent: kk k+g -> p p -> pk -> kg(just the kg) -> pppp
    assuming that agent's kg is waaaay shorter and has god-like recovery

or
    kk k+g -> p p -> pk -> kg p -> p p -> pppp

so then you'll need moves categorized into three types: finishing/long combos, short combos, and the action to string them together

finishing/long combos: combos you'll use at the end of the juggle. milk and butter of every scroll, deals damage
    short combos: those useless fence edge moves no one uses
    special action thingy: a super quick dash or w/e that lets you follow up after a short combo

im too lazy to think of all the scrolls that can possibly use this right now but for some it'll be a nice addition while for others it'll be broken. And you're probably thinking: what will stop users from infinitely chaining short combos? that's a good question. most likely nothing. but the way im picturing it right now its difficulty of pulling off is that of resetting with zin tkd, so that's not bad.

gimmie thoughts yo i might make a suggestion of this

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

3. RidleyPrime

flatline is kinda close but not quite, but i like their idea

sunakos scroll looks like a complete mess and i never liked that guy/girl anyway so F-

Tengu, lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. RidleyPrime

nvm, its not a mess but i dont like the format. still dont like the user

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

No Sunako's scroll -is- a mess

lVlonsterCat likes this.