Hello Karos Returns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LooketoN, May 7, 2018.

1. LooketoN

LooketoN New Member

Hello im from argentina and i love this game, i played a lot of year karos in another server but i leave.
    thats because the game turned to full paytowin. I hope it does not happen the same with this server.
    Just im talking about cash, dont make undispensable to get a descent character, at least give us a chance to get good items to ppl who invert a lot of time in the game and dont money. just that thanks for read

By RaekwoNz.

2. Lita111

Lita111 Member

Hey.
    Play this game can be quite without much material investment.
    Here are the gaming Events and Rates at weekends.
    It all depends on how quickly you wish to develop your Character.
    If you perform all game Quests, the Character will develop according to the plan. And You will have plenty of Experience, Flett, Uniforms for the Character.
    If you will seek to obtain the maximum Character level, expect that You will be in your Underwear on your 95 level. Don't be in such a hurry. The essence of any game to get a Break from everyday Life. The game is not a second Job.
    All the best and good luck in the game.

3. LooketoN

LooketoN New Member

Sure. I know and of course isnt a sencod job but for people like me who enjoy gaming the competition and rivalry are part of fun.
    thats why i love this game , because i have a lot of fun :)! i want a fair game good luck to all

4. Lita111

Lita111 Member

This is-Yes, the development of the game Character is definitely the personal Strategy of each Player.
    The game involves different storylines in this Regard.
    Without a doubt, there is always the right to Choose what is attractive and this game.