Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Ravnoob, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ravnoob

Ravnoob New Member

Hi everyone, my ign is Ravnoob in Jin faction, started 2 days ago, and I have a few questions. I already asked questions in game to One of the AFL and they helped me out a lot, but I’m AFK now (thank you auto hunt) so I came here. I played TS2 on aeria and mayn so I’m experienced but it’s a new server so here are my questions.

1. Im lvl M10 and currently getting about 0.097 exp per kill in SoS, is this correct or should I be getting more?

2. So far I see cp is more valuable than silver, what are the sale prices for cp tickets S-L?

3. Not sure if it’s correct or not (haven’t played TS2 in years) but I have a 200% beetle and according to it I should be getting 2,200 def but I only see a 600 def increase while equipped. Is that correct?

4. Why is no one in Saigo??

If you could answer these I greatly appreciate it. Also I’m looking for a guild if any Jin guilds mind having me. Thank you!

Oeuny likes this.
  2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

1. It just depends on the mobs you are at but that isn't horrible rate but right now we have an xp event so it could be lower. Also I've seen people say xp rates are messed up if you buy sup pills or other xp boost it doesn't stack correctly.
    2. 100cp from what people told me is equal to 1-1.2b or 100rp. So use that as a base.
    3. I dunno about the beetle thing maybe to all your armor off and re-equip the beetle to see if its showing proper numbers.
    4. People like to use a proxy shop which lets them open shop in town and they can go afk farm while that shop is open. Im guessing it only works in home town since thats the reason I was given. I wish people would put shops in saigo.
    I'm pretty new as well but this is just info I've gathered so far. Try to enjoy the game, we need a bigger population!

3. Ravnoob

Ravnoob New Member

Thank you I appreciate your answer! I will try taking everything off and putting back on with the beetle. I really would wish also for shops to be set up in saigo since you can communicate with everybody else.

Oeuny likes this.
  4. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

People have tried suggesting it but for some reason no one wants to lol. I would be willing to but I'm doing the same as you just afk farming all day and proxy shop only works in town I think.

5. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Ok so actually you have to have the amount of armor and dmg it gives in order to receive it I think. If you don't it gives a bonus of like x2 armor or dmg

Ravnoob likes this.
  6. Ravnoob

Ravnoob New Member

So you’re saying have 1,100 dmg and 2,200 def right? It could be and I just checked and this is what I got

W/O Beetle: 2.7k dmg and 1.2k def
    W/ Bettle: 4K dmg and 2.5k def

So if it’s right then I’m getting the right amount of dmg because I have over 1,100 dmg but not the right amount of def because I’m 1k short

7. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Yep that must be it then.

8. Shinetsu

Shinetsu New Member

Its correct because it always doubles ur current stats if they are less than ur pet stats. So if u have 1,2k def you should have 2,4k def with beetle. If u get more def from better equ, u will also get more defense from ur pet (for eg. if you have 3k def, you should have 5,2k def with beetle). Thats how it works :p