[Helix Ninjutsu] - Suggestion {FINISHED}

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by SuKyru, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Support this scroll?

1. yea sure

87.9%
  2. nope

12.1%
  1. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

op and smooth like red fox likes it

Darkster23 likes this.
  2. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

parkour had good spins, thats why i used it. but honestly like 60% of the scroll is White Fang xD

3. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

Ikr, BJJ is like one of the most long lasting suggested scrolls i feel it just deserves to be in RF

4. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

glad you agree!

5. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

~Post Update~

Added "Creator's Notes"

6. DevaObito

DevaObito Active Member

I shall support this for the memes

7. OchiSama

OchiSama Clean Up Crew

Looks really clean! Love the dodge ! Support!

[​IMG]

8. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

[​IMG]

Thanks! I thought real hard about having a dodge that was unique, so that came to mind.

OchiSama likes this.
  9. shady45

shady45 Active Member

is there a cool way you modified the game to change scroll moves or are you just good af with editing?

10. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

truthfully, i cannot say. maybe both?

11. shady45

shady45 Active Member

teach me

12. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Its an editing tool that's why they cannot say as which RedFox employees stated they will not accept the work of and will banned user using of such tools.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

correct, that is why i do not want to make it public for this reason. i am afraid people will leak future updates, which has been stated by RedFox that is bannable

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I actually like some of this. Review coming later.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

[​IMG]
    you type that review man

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Been awhile since Ive done one of these
    -Having White Fang's 1-2punch and 1-2kick is pretty stale. Id change that up.
    -The kG animation seems odd. I don't see its hitbox being very useful as a kG input. My suggestion is to move it to be the KKKPK finishing fencer to give it a more dynamic feel.
    -The grab isnt my taste but thats not anything against the scroll, this ones just personal opinion.

I normally dislike 90-95% of suggestions. I like this. Not voting yes yet tho. ;p The 1-2s kill it for me.

17. SuKyru

SuKyru Member

glad to have your input, and i understand about the White Fang inputs but if i change the scroll for the nit picks of every player, than this scroll would be completely different. Also the Kg K was supposed to be more of a situational combo than anything, the point was to have a ground hit that could lead into a juggle if needed. But Im glad you liked the scroll!

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Pointing out that youre using no creativity/originality by copy-pasting White Fang's 1-2 punches AND kicks isn't a nit pick my friend. Using just one 1-2 thing but both just seems like hard recycling.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Yukoto likes this.
  19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You say "Sage rip-off" and "exocore substitute" but most of the S- tier scrolls are player created (Tempest, Inferno, Redemption) so keep in mind that what you think isn't that great on paper may far exceed your expectations in game. Shadow Ninjitsu may be able to clobber people yes but its S- tier status is only so because of the presence of it's few uncounterable attacks. What really makes a scroll powerful is when it has a lot of versatile kick options (4 different kick combos) with a lot of combo inputs and/or launchers (kick based 2hits, 5input combos, protected combos) to make it easier to land the damage.

On more idea by the way, since your KKPKP already functions as your kick combos knockback why not clip your KKKK's 4th kick and make it the KKKPK's finisher so it can be stylishly landed after a stun launcher or as the PPPK finisher? It'd free up a combo space that's semi-functionally conflicting/redundant with the more stylish KKPKP.

I'm gonna actually vote yes anywho because I like it, even as is, but I'm VERY confident this is gonna get boxed. 3 Launchers got Savate boxed and this is has WAAAY more flash and easier kick combo options than Savate.

20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Even with it's nerf yes in my honest opinion it is. The hit boxes on everything are enormous (that K{P} is insane), it can fence /w both combos, it has great delays where they're needed (all combo finishers), it has mindgames animations (5input's 4th hit has same animation as the 1st punch), it has a super far front grab /w a reversal counter to compliment it... and then theres the DragonBallZ nanmu's potential...

Well it's certainly better than other A+ tier scrolls I'll say that.

Darkster23 likes this.