Hecates Ruining The Game

Discussion in 'Titan' started by RFSavage, Dec 25, 2019.

1. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

Hecates need to be modified because they are ruining the game. There is no reason I should be stun locked with my +5 cape and there is no reason why summoners with hecates should do more DPS than strikers which is exactly what they do. Dragon strikers cannot kill me but any scrub cora with a hecate seems to come close. There is many problems with the game but I can tell you right now we will all quit if Redfox allows one class to be so overpowered.

2. Khyron

Khyron Member

what the hell is this guy smoking/? my level 50 hec barely does 50-100 to any bm monster and maybe 120 to a naroom.. She sure as hell doesn' t hit any players for alot. Nor does she stun like she did before the last half assed patch. Hecates lost their stunlock..

wake up from your pre2018 Coma.

let's not take debuffs, more than 1 attacker.. or the fact i'ts more than hit killing you into account.. Or the fact you can file 1-3 spells before a siege kit fires..

3. Najtmare

Najtmare New Member

your post is only for people who dont use animus cash shop charm.
    without that they are weak yea.
    but with the animus "magazine" they get 100% atk from the staff the owner is using. means all animus have the very same damage. hecate same damage as isis same damage as paimon. hecate is hella overpowered. but only with the shop item.
    this game turns into pay 2 win more and more with every new ptatch..

4. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

I dont have a problem with a cash item making hecates stronger, but these hecates are doubling the dmg of these summoners. These summoners are way stronger than strikers now. There is no comparison. I'm happy to uninstall the game if this is not addressed. Coras can kill themselves and acc.

Where is bell cash item to double his damage?

5. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

And on top of that u cant use pots when stunned. So D + 6 striker damage + no pots hahaha. I think it's about time to delete the game.

6. Najtmare

Najtmare New Member

bells got great discount jade xD for 7k cc you can buy 5 x 30 day jade for mau repair thats 70$, for 70$ you could also buy 7b dalant an average mau rep cost 1m.
    gm really funny:D:D:D

7. Khyron

Khyron Member

Maybe bells forgot how to play with out Maus.. Forgot how to heal... 2 Chandras with cash shop cool down potion could keep their bell fighters with HP forever.. Heal heal wind heal heal heal wind heal heal ultimate heal.. was annoying as hell. .. bells have healing as a skill for a reason.. maybe it's tme to male Lances out of the bells like battle tech.

I think it was a STAR formation the clans use in Battletech? 5 units are equivalent to a inner sphere lance of 4

2 healers, 2 attackers (or 1 debuffer/1 mage) 1 Ymau.. or.. 1 sacrifice tank for distraction..1 healer, 3 dpsers.. Hm..

Maybe I need that cash shop item... lol

8. lollypop

lollypop Member

The title is misleading. You can't just put all the blame on hecates with cc crystal 100% atk ruining the game, there are a lot of factors doing that. But Cora Summoners are very scary now, it's like going up against a Bellato Hidden Soldier with a full range of debuffs and a quick skill pot. :D

9. amuck

amuck New Member

Hecate is able to cause more than 2K damage on 70D melee set with fully stunned. This is absurd. The strength of Hacate is unacceptable for other races. I agree that Summomers were weak in the past years, but now a summoner is too much stronger than we expect, even some players in Korean server are complaining about this patch.lol

10. lollypop

lollypop Member

And they also land around 2-3 hits per second. I know some may say, "why not just kill hecate first?" The owner is a mage full set of debuffs. Also, if it's a pure summoner (Grazier), animus rest (120 secs CD) and fast recall (120 secs CD) would mean easy revive for the animus.

11. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

What is RedFox going to do about this? I am looking for an actual answer from a GM. It's absurd that any crappy cora with a hecate and a crystal can kill just about anything that it wants. This is the most unbalanced OP addition to the game of all time. WHERE IS BELL ITEM TO DOUBLE HIS DAMAGE? WHAT ABOUT ACC? One year from now this game will be 90% cora summoners if this is not fixed.

12. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

You can't just kill the animus first because you are dead before you get a chance.

13. Khyron

Khyron Member

So. when a lv 50 ACC can siege up and kill a under 60 character with just 1 shot.. that is acceptable? When a bell can shoot 1 basic spell from a staff and 1 shot 60 or under.. that is fair? Most cora's die from 1 hit this way and it has always happened.

Let see.. ACC siege damage is siege kit weapon alone which is always way more than weapon attack and penetrates. Cora animus damage never came close and spell damage not even close.

Now someone can actually fight back and not be cheaply murdered and you cry fowl? Wow.. someone can actually stand up for a change and gank you back the way you ganked others and so you cry.

Now one of cora special can be on the same playing field as a siege kit and you cry fowl? Once they give maus the attack power of the bells weapon, it will be full circle.

will wonders never cease!

Oh it is so tragic ACCS can't jump shot or 1 hit kill with their superior race weapon. Oh heavens no.. Bullies getting bullied back and they can't handle it.

14. arkit

arkit Member

You forgot how overpowered the MAUs army? They have 100.000 HP but their defense same as their rider? Come to cw and see for yourself how hard to deal againts lvl 70-75 MAUs. They have counter buff, evasion, and almost every stat from their rider will be applied to that MAU. Also dont forget there are some user who still use their old MAU keys with hp 160.000 Catapult and 300.000 Goliath.

15. lollypop

lollypop Member

Yes, yes, yes overpowered MAU army like this one right?

16. arkit

arkit Member

That are just one of strongest striker in server. In that pvp he has best elems + CB + RL. Try to compare with Bells lvl 70 with average gear in good number can wipe 2 race. But striker with average gear? they cant scratch any MAUs

ARX20 likes this.
  17. lollypop

lollypop Member

I see it now, if you can't scratch a MAU, it's overpowered. BUT if one player clearly demolished 2 MAUs (plus that serker mitzu), that player is one of the strongest in the server. Thank you arkit for shedding light on that. Now, back to hecates. :D

18. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

The simple fact is that a summoner with cash shop crystal is now stronger than a striker with similar gear which is unacceptable. The cc crystal is just like cheating because summoners kill faster than anything else now. Faster than striker, faster than bugger, faster than CE hacker. It's nauseating just reading the description of the crystal in the cash shop. Redfox should at least tell the truth and call it "GOD MODE." Did the developers ever consider what would happen if a strong player with a 70 D+5 staff or better started using it? + RB + CB + ROAR ? LOL

19. mayara1991

mayara1991 New Member

This doesn't count. The striker is Race Leader and have CB buff. Without it he will be just normal striker.