Healers, decisions, endgame

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by rocksody, Feb 20, 2016.

1. rocksody

rocksody New Member

Salute all,
    So usually I have to decide between being a HD Healer for fastest animations or BoT Healer for best weapon damage.
    Is it still the case?
    I've seen dragon weapons and gloves does same damage as spear.
    Should I consider that for the final weapon in the game?
    When will Axe/Spear be actually better than Saber/Gloves?
    HD Healer seems pretty overpowered if so...
    Anyone care to add any observations on my choices?
    Cheers

2. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

This is a new version of the game. And weapons are balanced now. No longer shao/bot warriors have best damage. Axes and gloves have been balanced.
    Healers have new buffs ( which i don't like, because all of them last only 5 minuts, except the attribute buff which is 30 mins and it is essentially the old hybrid buff ). They have 1 broken 'buff' which removes 100 VE and gives you 80 HP for 10 minutes.. 100VE is a big decrease, because they are already low on VE.
    HD's have fast animations on buffs only, but as i said those buffs are now changed and most of them are useless.
    Pick a clan you like the most, not a clan that is "overpowered" .

Arnazz and rocksody like this.
  3. rocksody

rocksody New Member

Couldn't have hoped for a better response.
    Thank you.
    Btw, got anything to say about dex vs str healer build?
    3dex 1str x 1dex 3 str

4. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Yes,
    I have tried both builds. The old 3str 1dex build is not very viable now, because you will miss a lot. DEX, in this version, is very important for all 4 roles, because it gives much more attack / ck rating and better dodge !
    3 dex 1 str build is what many people do now, because you will barely miss, you will crit more often and will dodge ofc. But this build has very weak deffence and weak damage - even with young dragon weapons the damage will still be low, unless you can crit 90% of the time.
    Now in Open beta I build my healer 2 str 2 dex. I feel very powerful with it, kill almost any yellow/white mob with around 3 hits, sometimes even 2 hits if i crit. My deffense and dodge rates are very cool and can easily survive 4+ mobs attacking me, IF my HP goes below 50% ( which rarely happens ), I just use self heal.
    Only weak thing i feel is the lack of Vital Energy. When i activate my mediation,steps and fists active, it drains my VE insanely fast. But I don't have leech yet.

5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Shiruru you wrong, end game weapons are unbalanced as ****, only dragon weapons are like that, Shao and Bot warriors are still the strongest.

6. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

GM Ahri posted a list with weapon damage etc, and all weapons have 1 to 1 multiplier to all min and max damage. In theory that should balance things, but I haven't yet reached that high lvl to see if it's even implemented !

7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Shiruru, weapon multiplier is another thing, it just makes you do more the "mid damage". But the weapon damages are still the same, with very high unbalance damage between a staff and a spear, especially if reinforced.

Arnazz likes this.
  8. HmongHergent

HmongHergent New Member

Question here!
    So I just started this game and became a Healer, but I don't know how to start my stats. I did look at the example of +2 STR and +2 DEX but I was wondering about ESS and CON.. Can someone help me?

9. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

LOL ....dont problem much on stats,..dex should be you priority first,.str is only for weapon requirements while cons wis and ess dont matter anymore,.if you worry about the damage cuz you have a low str,dont forget you have a clan weapon (dragon weapon) just make sure to upgrade it to true dragon weapon for best damage and option