Healer or Hybrid new player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garjzla, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Garjzla

Garjzla New Member

Hey guys,

Just came back to the game. Quickly got a warrior to SM 12 during the xp event. I'm starting to have a hard time leveling so I'm thinking about making a healer or Hybrid. I only play pve. Which is the best solo? Which is better in a party at high levels? Also how should I build them? Prefer melee.

I'm new so I don't get how gear works nor do I have tons of gold so hopefully looking for noob friendly role.

Thanks in advance.

2. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

I don't think there is a better option here. It's a matter of taste. I have both and play both. Maybe hybrid is a better choice for you. You won't buff people, but you have a pretty nice self buff which boosts your life and heals you automatically for some time. I think the hybrid is faster in leveling, mainly because it has two skills, which have a chance to lower mob's defense. Keep in mind though in lower maps there are not many people and the chance to find a healer for a leech party is kind of low. The healer also has a penalty to it's constitution stat, which means you will have lower life compared to hybrid, but more sustain heals and nice buffs, also leech. Here is how I think your builds should be:
    Hybrid - max dex, then con, then str.
    Healer - max dex, then str, then con.
    Keep in mind this is just my opinion, so you better wait for other answers. Ultimately, the best way to decide is to try both. It's not so hard to level up and try their skills.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. Garjzla

Garjzla New Member

Thank you for the reply. I have a question about the builds. When you say max dex does that mean just dump all 4 points into dex per level or should you get str up a little. Before there were stat requirements on weapons. Does that come back at any point?

Also is there a way to restat myself if that time comes when i need to have a certain amount of str for a weapon?

4. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Yes, all 4 into dex until max. You can add 2-4 points to other stats if you are going to use gk/bk relics. Or a few points in ESS if you have to meditate often to restore VE.
    I think there is a quest in the clan base which is active until RL12. You can use it to change role and restat. Also I think there is a quest in Hefei, which you can use to restat at any level.
    You won't need strength for weapon, because you will use a dragon weapon (don't remember the exact name). You get it from exchanging dragon statues to a NPC in clan base or by using the game menu "Resource". The dragon statues you get by completing RTD quests. That weapon doesn't have any requirements. Chech this guide - Young Dragon Weapon Upgrading Guide. It may be a little outdated, but you will get the point. Also check the other posts in it.

5. LenaRocks

LenaRocks Member

Yes but only once (used to be 3 times), get the pill of Baek mae or something like that, the NPC at the well in the centre.

Despised likes this.