Healer or Hybrid, and from which Clan do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Simba01, Jun 20, 2018.

?

Healer Or Hybrid?

1. Healer

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Hybrid

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Simba01

Simba01 New Member

Hello, everyone! Since I've played mostly Warriors and Nukers in the past, as I'm coming back to the game, I'm still fond on the warriors, but can you recommend me what to try next? I think I tried healer at one point and it was interesting, but never got him to a much high lvl. So, I wanna know what you guys would recommend. I might be leaning towards something suitable for both PvP and PvE, but maybe a bit more towards PvE. Also I like the Drunken Fist style from the beggars, but that's pure aesthetics, so I wanna know just which Clan is best for Hybrid and which for Healer. Also some tips on how to get there(to a higher-level decent Healer/Hybrid) would be much appreciated, but not necesarily. I see there are other threads on the topic of builds and so on, so this is mainly for recommendation for a class from you guys! :D Thanks a lot in advance! ^_^
    P.S.: We're talking about a char from LS0 to as high as possible! xD Oh, and as you could tell, I'm leaning toward melee as well, but if a CK build would be better, i'd like to know.

2. Apham

Apham Member

Wutang, of course :D:D:D

deathgrip and Simba01 like this.