Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 24, 2017.

1. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Guys I am not against to all of you in anyway.

I do personally agree that there is Bot when I watched your videos. And I really appreciate your vigilance in this case. You give one big step on tracing those people, but it cannot be done base on this video alone you know what I mean? they can just say that my son using my 9d at that moment, my bro did use my account without my permission bla bla... and done. Redfox cannot do anything about it not unless they saw some malicious/ suspicious behavior on that specific account and only the programmer behind the Redfox / Game guard can identify that. "(That’s why I said this is not a solid proof. No offense) We need one more proof that will support this video and we can get that with the help of the Management (Only educated people can understand me at this point)” Other people opinion is nothing to do with it, at the end of the day only Redfox has the power to punished those people. I am not blind in a way that I am protecting anybody, I just want to say the truth. This must be a one big step on tracing those people. but if 9dragon Security Personnel fails to detect the third-party software (BOT) then we can’t do anything about it. This BOT issue is way more complicated than we think.
    You can’t just come in and show videos to everyone, getting their sympathy and expect Management to banned those people in a glance. This is not how it works.
    There is so much to consider. That is why I’m okay in waiting rather than bragging about why Redfox fail to trace those people. because I know how it’s hard for them and I know they are trying everything they can.

P.S. I know how you feel about this. Were all the same. We've done our part it’s time for the Management to take care this issue. As you said they may be banned Moxa So, let just wait they might get more later on. :)

>-----> I am not on anyone side because I’m a PVE'r ^^v

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Stereotyped likes this.
  2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Actually this excuse fails as well, as your account its your responsibility. Same consequences in real life, when a daughter bought digital services for 2k USD on her dads iPad while the apple password still was active - or if you gave pin and creditcard to your son and he went wild in town.

It is the players sole responsibility to keep their accounts legit. It is the publishers sole responsibility to provide a fair an equal playing field for all.

Botting behaviour can be traced via all the datajunk they spam. They send way more datapackages than a regular player would, often at impossible speeds for a normal player. Problem right now is not inability to trace the botters, it is much more likely to be lack of funds/lack of will to spend funds on tracing and banning botters.

In the end it may be bad business to invest in alot of wages for GM to trace and ban bot-users, and then next wages on answering tons of tickets from the bot-users pretending to be victims.

Perfection, Kacuak and Stereotyped like this.
  3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

RedFox has no shame.
    They getting paid to have hackers inside their game thats why they dont do anything :)

Prove me i am wrong in saying this :rolleyes:

4. alachas

alachas New Member

SO what's up with the halloween boxes and this event..
    What is your math?
    I did a stupid mistake the 1st day and without reading about this event just opened my first three boxes, and from then Ive been collecting them all - every day to reach the 30d deco for 40 boxe's but since you ended it today, so I'm stuck at 39 boxes witch contain only smal trash. Is there a reason for us to keep them for a while more, or it's time to start opening them and filling bag's with usseless things?

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Please refer to the forum rules as to why some of your posts have been deleted.

6. [CM]NineArts

welcome back!

Despised likes this.
  7. wassubrotha

wassubrotha New Member

i post in wrong thread sorry:)

Attached Files:

8. donross

donross Member

Regarding holloween contest screenshot... A lot of entries doesnt seem to follow rules. It clearly says "scary background" almost all entries posted fighting background or some pumpkin lantern background which is more festive than scary.

9. [CM]NineArts

Many entries do not qualify, unfortunately.

Yours does though!

The format counts, but the scary background is more of a guideline.

donross and Perfection like this.
  10. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

"Scary background" is so subjective, don't you think? Who defines what is scary to me, to you, to everybody..? Even point of view can be prooven scary and not the details of your image. That's my personal opinion though.
    Next contest, you should ask for "scary" sounds, they are way more scary than landscapes, monsters etc ;):)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Dont be so logic too often or ppl wont like you here mate... :D
    And stop making sense too or you will be hated!

pvtkourkoutas likes this.