Goodbye :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MissyPoo, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Yeah this is our last ares week-end :( was hoping to see ppl log on to have some fun for our last week-end, but i guess ppl really don't care about loosing that game or to sad to enjoy the last week-end. I sure will miss a lot of you guys :( I would also like to thanks every member of my guild for being there with me till the end of the trip of loa :) was nice to have you guys around me, I was not the best Leader but i did the best i could to help everyone to obtain all their needs :) hope you guys had fun. So if some of you want to keep in contact with me you can add me on facebook my real name its Isabelle Lallier (from quebec) so i'm easy to find :)

No Hate Just Love

2. Jaconan

Jaconan Active Member

i was on..and the only one i saw was onestar..then i got disconnected..then today i saw only dantos and angry demon or servant demon who was at hollna and killed me :p....so i wish everyone good life and if you find ares again let known my leader miss poopies ty !!!

MissyPoo likes this.
  3. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

The server finaly down :( was happy to see you on Jaconan :) we still got messenger to communicate :)