GoodBye Tales Runner

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingxD, Mar 31, 2017.

1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

The company will pick up another title, milk up, probably close it down and keep doing that. They aren't poor, right now they are testing new games to publish as we speak. RedFox and Nimonix is milking us. For most of our patch content we get stuff that cost RC. Only you who have money can enjoy that. With the current player base Rumble Fighter have and no advertisement I can see this game closing down soon as well. For some odd reason the RuF player base always thinks that we are the top game on each of our publishers which is never the case. When Tales Runner closed down it still had a bigger player base. Yusuke and Humo aren't enough for this game to survive rofl.

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I wonder how Latale is doing now

3. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Ddosers aren't hackers, he been left tho. Rich? You can be rich and run an unsuccessful company. He can be rich from doing something else and have ogplanet as a secondary income. There are other players that spend alot on rf but they aren't known.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oh yea? Yea sure. RedFox using Yusuke and my money to funds a beautiful games. So what?

Do you have evidence of that OGP are not poor? They are going to be bankrupt soon. And testing new games to publish? These game would be shut down in less years or next April's Fool. Yea, you are totally forgotten that OGP are the worst company that they cannot deal with us. They want our dirty money ****. When the people buy the product of OGP. They simple fraud us. Ban us with no proof. Abuse us with their ******** power. Cannot afford the patch some ********. Cannot afford VPN to prevent DDoSers. Cannot afford the GM Over9000 v2. They have their own favoritism. When they shut down game, why are they scare to refund us with money in real life? All is they can refund us the astros to keep us in their cold *****? I was in OGP, I want that money back where i spent on Rumble Fighter not for OGP. All is they refunded us astros that worth of I spent on Rumble Fighter and keep me as their customer? I end up charge back them and sued them. I won that court after that they added new policy because of me. As of now you cannot refund that money for Runner Tale, because they are not let you go anywhere. Check these forum niga crying about Runner Tale and wanted FULL refund? They wont tell us where that games is going to. Remember Rumble Fighter goes to GamesCampus? OGP wont tell us about transfer, but GamesCampus, they told us RF has been transfer to RedFox. See how is OGP fucked up.

Do you have evidence of that RedFox is milking us? We already know Nimonix is milking us since GC. "For most of our patch content we get stuff that cost RC." my ass. We pay them as we show them that we are supporting them. And you said "Rumble Fighter have and no advertisement I can see this game closing down soon as well." Yea, sure. Y'all were happy af about RF was into Steam as advertisement, are not they? I am telling you, we really need new players and better update. You sound like you blame it to RedFox for everything. How about blame it to Nimonix. Give a call for Nimonix what you have complaint about? Go call them do speak in sourth korean language and crying them til the flood over all world. I already told them, if they are going to give up on NA Rumble Fighter, I will be glad to take over Rumble Fighter and Gem Fighter as a private server.

tamirtov and Flamekiller like this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

He was a ddoser and a hacker, he hacked through Rumble Fighter in literally a couple of seconds but got bored of the game and logged off. He never left, he threatened OGPlanet saying to them if they ban him he will ddos the servers. OGPlanet let him hack and stay in return they wouldn't get ddosed 24/7. I'm not saying OGPlanet is successful, never claimed that. They shut down games, after games, after games but I don't think they are "poor" as this claim was stated way before, even when Lost Saga got closed down and that was years ago.

@HumoLoco

You said we pay them to show that we support them. If that's the case why can't they make clothes and accessories RC and scrolls and exocores carats? Not even saying all the time, but from time to time and when I mean time to time I mean more often than the Another scrolls. Dude, steam was a big fail, OGPlanet got all their newest games on Steam early. I actually appreciate RedFox for bringing RF to Steam but it could have been dealt with better. Dude, I had a Nimonix worker on skype on time so yea I did talk to Nimonix.

Flamekiller likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea? They need the money to survive for their food, gas, bills, and utility. Nothing wrong with it. If you want new clothes and accessories then why don't you call them to get their ass on new clothes and accessories? All is I cared about new scrolls and excores that is. I could careless about new clothes and accessories. Nah these newest games were on steam before went to OGTrashment earlier. You have Nimonix worker on skype, why don't you get their ass on new clothes? Never mind, we remembered you are european. We don't remember that you own a single of Nimonix worker. Talk ******** about you were CA and action like you are work for OGP and Nimonix. You must be have a good skills with your big mouth. We, the hackers, owned Nimonix's CEO already since GamesCampus. We can own RedFox with our funds if we want to.

You wonder why we don't give you the EU server?

7. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Ddos attacks are a mistake on their part, RedFox has network maintenance tweaks to minimize ddos attacks. There's a guy that ddosed RedFox and Gamescampus servers at same time for days.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea. You really wanna know?

RedFox and GamesCampus has same website hosted.
    See here.
    XenForo style by Pixel Exit

That is how he figured out.

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

The thing is you said that we pay RedFox to support the game. If you support the game you should be in favore of purchasing clothes and accessories so that way they can release scrolls and exocores for carats for time to time and still make money while not milking the player base. Nimonix employee deleted me on skype years ago I just brought up that to tell you that I did attempt to talk to Nimonix. Also, dude, I am not European I live in NA.

@Flamekiller Trust me, if the hacker really wanted to he could shut down RF 24/7. He's not like the other guys who tried, OGPlanet had ddos protection it wasn't enough.

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

"The thing is you said that we pay RedFox to support the game." I didn't say that I said we pay RedFox to using our funds to new games and paying it to their developers who has work hard on all games. They already made a clothes and accessories a few week ago, since everyone wanted recolored. Nice. You claimed NA. No wonder why you are one of american.

How about this.
    We, the people, demand the new clothes and accessories and protest it at RedFox's HQ.

That is the American's way? It would be make sense if it was protest it at Nimonix's HQ. But that is American.

tamirtov likes this.
  11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Humo where are you from fam ? :D

12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

@HumoLoco is from HumoLand.

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Obv? I da illegal immigrant and live in da America. I know more about America history and a true history that you have never learn yet.

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Do you know more than Trump?

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea I do know more than Trump af. Trump is just businessman and saved our ass for another 8 years. .

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  16. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

what

17. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

No shock here. You know it is true. It was the government that chose the Donald, not us. You really think they would let US choose?

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea it is fact. After 8 years, the next president will end this era soon. If all of this world have become the world goverment then we are done.

They chose da Donald, because they was not ready to die.

tamirtov likes this.
  19. DevaObito

DevaObito Active Member

Idk why but i love your grammar and stuff, it's just pleasing.

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

<3

tamirtov likes this.