Golden Time Event: Memorial Day Weekend Bonus Rates!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, May 27, 2016.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

You was clearly complaining, lol.

2. tonele

tonele New Member

who might you be new member joined feb 3rd

3. hazzel

hazzel New Member

and little kids, its not 0.75 event LOL. it is 1.75 do math properly please. and dont argue over small matters. x2 drop/x2skill/x1.75 exp. and for 72hrs period. idk if you guys even grind when there is no event lol

4. viloo

viloo Member

lols

5. tonele

tonele New Member

he is small matters. dont mind him

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

So I'm pretty sure what you guys are saying,

Why not 100% EXP?
    Old players often get 100% EXP?
    EXP isn't the main issue? (This is funny because people get mad mostly because of this)
    Not all people get league buff/deco exp/etc?
    It wouldn't be boring if there are too much high level players?

Well, are you guys really expecting the GMs need to meet every requirements for each players? Yes or no? Depends on you. EXP isn't the main issue? And the first/second comment is all about EXP. Are you guys complaining about skills/Drop rate? They're not bad either. They're fine as they are now. If drop/skill rate are increased for x3+ , then the prices would be affected. You know the stuff dont you? The case isnt about it'd be boring w/o high level players. The case is how disrespectful towards them. They struggle w/o prem or cards to lvl up and you pity lazy players just wait for exp event x3+ and then BUMP , 100000000 immortals to be seen in the future. You're just lazy and was hoping x3+ from this event. Not all people get league/deco/etc exp rate? Then, like I said earlier, DO NOT expect GMs to fullfil your desires. They make the system, either you're smart or not to get it. I made Shabby deco lvl 4 myself and with my own efforts at GB levels. Don't have much to complain? Just move your hands and kill those mobs. Stop complaining.

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  7. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Well you said useless and after this event, most of us will increase like 10 lvls+ :) It's just your opinions. Don't tell me you're actually get killed every single second you come to your grinding maps? It's just the matter of you being lazy or not :)

8. hazzel

hazzel New Member

100% = x2. 75% = x1.75. who even taught you guys math? xD

9. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

No complaining would be me saying i hate the 75% which i didnt say. Complaining woeld be me bad mouthing the GM. Complaining would be me sitting here saying i wont log on or play because all they did was a 75% exp event learn your stuff before you come at me please thank you

10. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Please. badmouthing is badmouthing. not logging in is protesting. And COMPLAINING is expressing things that you dont like, which is what i clearly saw you doing :D

11. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

i never said i disliked something just because u think i dislike something doesnt give you any reason to say i was complaining when i wasnt.

GamesCampus likes this.
  12. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

alot of people can make it at gb if they sold cc since its the fastest way to make alot of money as for a regular f2p nope they wont have the money to make it at that level yet.