Golden Time Event: Increased Drop Rate!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 2, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

We hope you had a great Summer! Before school starts, we are happy to announce a special, week-long, Golden Time Event! Starting 11:00 PDT Thursday, August 3rd, 2017, enjoy 3x Drop Rates and amass your fortune!

Event Duration:
    August 3, 2017 11:00 - August 10, 2017 18:00 Pacific

Golden Time Drop.jpg

Log in to catch this limited Golden Time before it ends on August 10th! Don't wait!

OnutZ, rsf666, Stereotyped and 6 others like this.
  2. Minichad

Minichad New Member

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

So no exp?

x2 on exp pls? XD helps so much XD

Stereotyped likes this.
  4. KonstantinBG

KonstantinBG New Member

No exp?? WTF

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Stop whining for exp, it is a whole week for 3x drops... we might still even have some exp on weekend it doesnt exclude that option...

GubRee, rsf666, Stereotyped and 4 others like this.
  6. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Stereotyped likes this.
  7. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

This is great, i could care less for Exp. Drop is so much worth it.
    Good call

8. donross

donross Member

Thanks RF. x3 drop rate is enough for me.

OldFella and Stereotyped like this.
  9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Oh boi oh boi oh boi oh boi!!
    Thanks RF!Good call!
    I really mean it, its wonderful to see you listening. We will see for ourselves if the increased drop rate will affect in-game economy over the week and if its even rightfull for us to ask for permanent increase... i think i will ask for something similar with skill exp in the future, for now i gotta go farm the goodies!
    Once again thank you.

OldFella, rsf666 and Stereotyped like this.
  10. nikawolf

nikawolf New Member

Thanks GM love you so much <3 <3 !!!!!

Stereotyped likes this.
  11. TrueShenLong

TrueShenLong New Member

Welcome back 3x drop :) we miss you so much :D Ty GM

balb1n0 and Stereotyped like this.
  12. skeedish

skeedish Member

Real life is already hard. Who wants to be here for poor rate event to make own life even harder?

13. 12345ever

12345ever New Member

X3 drop only ? we ? is for hight lwl event only ? remember low levels, who need level Up omg please, who dont need farm....

14. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Try to appreciate that mate, we had a big exp event and i guarantee you that every last gold coin on lower level matters alot as you move further...
    Sure its a good way for high levels to get some extra juice from their fruits but thats also for You, a motivation to join higher ranks...

rsf666, Stereotyped and Perfection like this.
  15. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Enjoy the event everyone :)

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Only 3x Drop w/o Exp?

Finally!

Thank You.

Czezry and Stereotyped like this.
  17. MissDota

MissDota New Member

Please do atleast x2 xp i beg you

18. MingWei

MingWei New Member

atleast x2 exp GM .... x3 drop it was high level player benefit lol ... please care about low level tq.

19. arazablue

arazablue New Member

This is just a way to make us appreciate the 2x drop in the future, in case there will not be an exp event this weekend:D:D:D:D

20. Selenaggomez

Selenaggomez Member

I'm a lower level and I don't rely on drop event to farm gold and I'd take it very personal if xp was replaced with drop since at my low level most of the stuff I am trying to kill don't really hold any satisfaction since I'm not receiving gold nor xp from it untill Tibet. So if you would, I will refer you to my intro entitled **** the higher levels, but again don't take it the wrong way :*
    /s

Jokes aside, you surely are looking out only for yourself. Couldn't you realise that the drop event benefits almost exclusively people who can farm Tibet and up? Couldn't you pull back for a moment and phrase it "I'm sorry that you are low level pal but I prefer drop rate and I'm glad it's this way". Nooooo sir, you have to act like an entitled prick, you have to bask in the arrogance of the achievement that is starting to play this game before someone else did. Well congrats to you, kind sir, I'm sure that was pretty hard!

Now, if you could, at least for a second, realise how bad it feels to be a lower level player around the CS mark and up a few cheng levels. They don't have items that help them beat everything into oblivion and farm much higher areas for a higher exp rate. After all, they don't have the money for it. Coincidentally, they don't have the items needed to farm much higher areas for better drops that allow them to get more gold and, with that, said items. They level at a very slow rate without much incentive because the upgrades are ridicoulously paced, too few and far between. Most new players lack the knowledge required to make the most out of the areas available to them, and are presented with a thick wall right about when they hit LD (CS levels). Those same new, low level players are currently also playing without attendance rewards. I put tremendous amount of effort into gaining knowledge about the game and I'm regularly reminded that this certain pricey item was available for free just a while ago, everyone has loads of them but I have to cough up serious bucks (for my level and my ability to farm gold at said level) to conjure it.

Then again, new players are the lifeline of this game. It's only natural that players quit due to various reasons with you as the cancerous attitude being one example of. Who is going to replace those players? What do you think happens when the population dwindles? Game goes kaput and changes publishers again, with all your items farmed up during x3 events down the drain. Poof.

So, instead of understanding anything, instead of taking a different, more amicable approach and perhaps explaining why you are so in need of this drop event, you outright flame the fresh blood that is the essence of allowing you to participate in the drop event. I seriously hope you get nothing.

You lose. Good day, sir.

P.S. Before anyone who can conjure up a logical thought and form it in a coherent sentence jumps the gun and thinks that I'm whining about not having xp event, I'm not. I'm simply spending my free time to uselessly point out to another player that his attitude disgusts me. Though I would prefer the xp event, you take what you can get.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017