Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 27, 2017.

1. MissDota

MissDota New Member

GM get your things together just please next weekend make x3 all and EVERYONE will be happy especially if its summer...

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Take it to a thing store and sell it, or put it in a thing museum? :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  3. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Nah, but really, time for a 3x, I didn't complain about last 2x's because 3x needs to feel special, but time for one next week.

4. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

It's hard to find the fine line between being an interactive GM who jokes and being that robotic polite GM, I don't care about 9Arts' jokes, I wish the devs would do something about 1.5 and that the GMs will do a 3x each 2-3 weeks, also some permanent rise in drop rate, which is HORRIBLE during nonevent times.

5. [CM]NineArts

It was a Rick and Morty reference XD. We do listen.

The truth of the matter is that our 3x+ events are for holidays or special events.

We will see about this week's rate event.

We respect all of our players :) Although the correlation between respect we give our players and sales isn't as significant, the correlation between respect from our players and our decisions seems to be higher.

We hear you though Sdad :D

Stereotyped likes this.
  6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Tao server is experiencing Messenger and auction search tool errors. Please look into the problems! Thanks :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  7. [CM]NineArts

Thanks for the report Zaitrey!

I'll look into it now!

Stereotyped likes this.
  8. [CM]NineArts

We are currently working on a more permanent solution for the messanger and auction house servers than just resetting the servers..

We were informed that it may take 1-2 hours before it is live.

We apologize for the interruption and thank you for your patience!

Stereotyped likes this.
  9. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Here's my piece of advice, don't do that, just keep doing your 1 weekend x2, 1 weekend x3 like you guys were doing before. The whole x3 only on special events sounds good on paper but the truth is people feel more motivated to play on x3 Events.
    I don't know if the decision on events is from Joonwong Games or whatever that's just how i feel.

10. [CM]NineArts

Hi again!

The Messenger and Auction House servers on Tao have now been reset!

Thanks again for your patience!

Stereotyped likes this.
  11. donross

donross Member

According to google aug. 6 is an international friendship day. Maybe you can make an event out of it and give x3 next week? It's good to make friends right? Advance happy friendship day guys :D

Stereotyped and Czezry like this.
  12. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I will say it here once again...
    Out of our "trio" (exp skill drop) people care about drop the most, thats logical, since the better drop the more create attempt, the more gold etc.
    Now im not talking about crazy increase in the whole game, but to fix drop some of the items we need but wont get.
    The skill exp rate is too obviously broken.While i do understand that certain skills are essential to reach max power i dont get it why you make them so hard to level up, id faster get to cap than max out my rotation.

13. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Thanks a lot :)

Stereotyped likes this.
  14. nachovar

nachovar New Member

Please just make the game keep x2 drop rate (maybe even skill too), exp rate is fine, game not supposed to be easy at leveling.
    I grinded 17% at DB lvl with no cards, no premium at x2 event in tibet (last weekend) and dropped no weapons at all.
    It would definitely increase the activity of the game all days of the week. x2 drop rate is really not much, and could remain like that forever, and make the weekends have just x3 exp, x3 skill.
    More activity in the game equals to more "gains" to everyone in general. People will purchase more CC and so on. It is better for everyone.
    Please consider greatly

15. nachovar

nachovar New Member

"Borrow from other players" you are a funny guy really.
    Not crying nor raging or such, just trying to help people that also think like me.
    "More activity from free players doesn't increase revenue" but if you make the game more enjoyable maybe it motivates people to want to buy more stuff in-game or even maybe bring more players to the game, which subsequently can increase the number of possible buyers.
    Everything is possible

Stereotyped likes this.
  16. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

This one seems a bit promising. I do get some drops even without events, just need more time than on weekend. In my experience, KL drops such as jades and etc, I've dropped them even without events but, I've never once in my life dropped HG5 parts from kylin without event. Maybe I just spend more time on kylin when there's drop event but just letting you know, I've never dropped one without event. What I'm saying is, (at least to me, I don't know whether it's correct or not! just based on my experience), each drop from different maps has their own drop rate.

Increasing the drop for everything permanently in the game seems a bit harsh, but however, increasing the drop rate for a specific item is tolerable, I guess. I am not one of those people who farm a lot, I'm not among of them. Maybe some of you guys are even bloody on farming than me, has dropped HG5 parts w/o events and etc, who knows?

The drop rate for some items are good enough but some are not. Therefore, increasing everything isn't necessary, just certain items.

Note : I'm not crying over this matter and the drop rate seems fair to me, like everything. If it was too easy to obtain items in this game, it would be terribly boring.

Feel free to judge or share yours!

Regards

Stereotyped likes this.