GM. Redfox for the love of humanity PLEASE HELP ME!

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by SUNxWUKONG, Apr 24, 2017.

1. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

Why was my post deleted? It was a respectful request. Please all I am asking is help me because the game bug has deleted what I worked hard for!

2. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

It was not deleted. I logged in while you guys were having a web update and there was no characters so i created a new one named "GrandMonkey" to check if server was up. and so it was. After noticing there are players, then i logged off. it locked me out for couple days due to unknown reasons. As soon as i was unlocked I came back on and two of the three original characters are there except (lvl1) GrandMonkey replaced my main (g4) SUNxWUK0NG. which is obviously a glitch in the system or a bug of some sort in the beginning. Please Game Masters help me out. I'm not asking out of the ordinary here. Im simply asking to get my character back which has been bugged out. I did not delete it nor i would ever even think. I have so much hard earned items in the character.

3. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

PS i don't share accounts!

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Why no reply here gms?

5. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

They deleted the original post

6. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

GM check my logs. Im pretty sure no trade came from that character for the items i had. And if you do check your logs you will see my explanation is detailed and on point. I dont think i got keylogged. Im positive that your log will show im accurate

7. AzyDogma

AzyDogma Member

They actually have the post regarding account sharing and saying "they have logs". Why don't they check that?

8. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

Today I went on a raged enchantment trying to get the stuff I had back then. And of course my outcome is that Redfox won. I got depressed and knowing I had those items and now I am running around on my mediocre gear. I used almost all of my ingame currency ontop of "destroying" my personal mediocre gear. Thank you for making me feel like this. Thank you for making me feel useless and worthless. I can not believe how a game support can make you feel this. In due time I will call it quits. I just have to do my formal farewell to all my friends ingame. Redfox Thank you! for not looking into the bug in your system and blaming the player instead of your game. I have been nothing but respectful on all my post and I will still end my postings in a respectful way.

9. AzyDogma

AzyDogma Member

I'm losing motivation on playing TS2 Classic just by reading this

10. Symbol67

Symbol67 New Member

--This post will likely be deleted in an attempt to silence the community, if you agree with me, please like my post to let people know this is important.--

12 Sky 2 Classic : An excuse to charge exorbitant fees for a .1% chance at a successful enchantment, of which you need 40+ to get a single item to 120%

12 Sky 2 Aeria games : A company that realized providing incentive to purchase In-game currency through teirs, promotions, and other meathods would attract more spenders, leading to a thriving and profitable market for AP buyers and regular merchants.

I'm sure everyone would agree, the enchant system as it is, without the ability to get PC's from any other means other than purchasing RP (At regular price) Is absurd.

On top of that, we still do not have the map Odewa 3 Cave, The place where poor, new players can level their god charecter, as it stands now they have to slowly level in the dregs, oasis, or flux chamber, all which have mob spawns of 3-6 monsters in any given AFK spot.

I'll provide the solution, as a player of 10+ years, who has played Aeria games, MAYN games, Hungames TS2 versions.

1. Provide incentive to purchase RP via teirs, time allotted discounts on vital items (PC's, premium service, hermits/storage vaults, stat resets. I talked about this above, currently the player pool and RP pool available in game is very low, due to nobody wanting to spend hard earned money for mediocre returns.

2. Add items like : Lucky enchant 5%, Lucky combine 5%, Lucky upgrade 5%, and fix the Major Lucky Stone.
    I myself as well as everybody else sees through your gimmicky enchanting ploy to get people to spend copious amounts of money on rp, only to have it ultimately wasted, gaining mabye an additional 15-30% on the item. We know you're scamming us on this, and you're going to lose players over this, and ultimately your game if you continue to be callous and cold towards your community...

3. Answer tickets sent to you in a timely manner, and actually have the players interests in mind.
    I understand this one is hard, as we have no clue how busy, or how understaffed you guys are, but this is by far the most important point. If the community feels like their voice is not being heard or they are being sleighed in some way, they WILL quit and others WILL boycott purchasing RP.

4. Fix the bugs.
    Namely the FOL bug of which I was victim of twice (and still am, missing 5-10 stat points or something)
    These bugs are game ruining, and detract from the players who have worked hard and earned their items / pets / gear.

TL;DR : There IS NONE, These are all important issues that NEED to be addressed, otherwise another version of my favorite game Twelve Sky 2 will be gone, and I'll have to wait for the next one, and hope that company listens to the community.

Berzerk likes this.
  11. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You're not the only one.

12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Ait people, look... what IF they fixed the problems ingame and the peoples problems, what would happen? Ill tell you right now what will happen, everyone will be happy for a few months tops then a new problem WILL occur and then its this **** all over again! Just quit and stop wasting your life on this bullsht of a server and horrible costumer service! Sell all your **** and just gtfo asap...

13. Carver

Carver New Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017