GM NineArts and RF got frustrated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marrakech, Aug 28, 2019.

1. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Member

Funny how u feel u starting a revolution... and all u are is a bunch of spoiled brats..

Just saying...

Yacha likes this.
  2. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

Not at all Kaptain, I expected as much from them with this event. Maybe not to this extent but all this chaos is much more fun for me than actually playing such a tedious game. I'd guess the contract to be up on a February, since that's when it started but who knows. I wouldn't plug then

Not really, I just want people to stop encouraging this kind of excessive p2w & so do others. What's wrong with that?
    Plus we're having fun camping Hefei and interfacing with our "Staff" if and when they appear (not often) on an otherwise not very entertaining event.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  3. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

did u read what i said ?in game

4. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

Hi Alys

Hmm I think I must of missed it =/
    I see you in hefei now n again, but im not really paying attention to the game. Looked just now only to see that Nathan guy being rather rude to you and you mentioning maintainance soon.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  5. Yacha

Yacha Active Member

The heck!?! We have protesters in 9D? I hope these ppl also protest in real life also. I wanna see you in the news. Lol.

But really, protest for what? The convenient of getting OP items as f2p? Or the convienient of buying items as a p2s or known as p2w?

There should be a grab between supporters and non supporters, right?
    Supporters should have a head start, while non supporters will slowly move up the ladder by buying items from supporters right?

With that said, freedom if speech is welcome, you shouldn't be banned if you are constructive. But i guess you guys/girls went overboard board. Lolz

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Hefei been lagging for days even without a single duel advert up. Fix the gold spammers!!!

Swim likes this.
  7. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

From what I seen in the protest event, the mods only logged maybe 2 or 3 times a day to deal with us
    So either: (A) They don't want to spend man hours properly managing the server,
    Or (B) They are the gold sellers or at least gaining wealth from allowing it. Neither of which would surprise me...

new.png
    This event in a nutshell