[GM]Neko Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 17, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Fully agree with everything on that list although HSB would be even better if 4 to 5 hours earlier as 3 hours earlier still 1.00 in the morning in the UK and not perfect for work nights

it will also stop Guans crying to me about me not being online 4.00 in the morning but sleeps far to important over a game

[GM]Neko and tsaoT like this.
  2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi thenathan76, yes I'm the new GM here! It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome back to the Twelve Sky 2 Classic community! I will usually make an effort to visit game at least once a day, hopefully I will see you around. Game Sages are a topic that a few other players have brought up in the past, a topic that is definitely worthy for consideration. Thank you!

3. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi dididigit, thank you for giving us a better understanding of the impact caused by time differences. We will consider the possibility of adjusting the HSB timers to better fit the login times of our players.

4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

we did push time and time again in past we even had votes for different times 80% of the votes voted for anything different that current 1 but nothing changed so we all got sick of trying

the reason ELW server was so full was the time zone for HSB and labby/other even i would switch to that server just to do HSB because its main part of game and its fun hear at Redfox all i do is grind and go to arena but i would love to have option to be able to attend all the other activities

5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me. I'd be happy to help out any way I can.

8. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Go home nathaniel you drunk!

9. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Only most days.

10. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Lol. Im waiting on them to faction transfer my g12 to jin.

11. Florin

Florin New Member

Gm what are u going to do with this total random disconnects in war / labby, and so on? will u guys ever solve the issue ? who is going to give me 8% exp ? Maybe u dont know but i get 8% exp in several houres of farming. At least allow people to join war at any moment if the disconnect bugs are unsolvable to ur dev team. I couldve been god 99 now if not for all the exp lost due to unexplainable disconnects.

12. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

just gonna throw this out there, if HSB moves to 11 am pdt, I will never be able to make another HSB during the week

or anything during the week... at which point I might as well quit the game because whats the point then

13. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

1 player cant defer rules for a whole community that has been looking for a time change for over 2 years, sorry

SaintMusubi likes this.
  14. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

I doubt I'm the only one, people have jobs on both sides of this time zone, if we do multiple time sets (mon/tues/wed current time thurs/fri/sat 11) would probably be better for those who actually live in time zone of the server. but anyone with a 9-5 job near server time would be 100% screwed if it went to 11 am server

15. Bnong

Bnong New Member

Please dont change the time thanks

16. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i understand were you are coming from but i have same issue and have since start of server but i never quit the game

17. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hsb always started at 1 or 2 am for me and i really made tones of hsb, i would love a time change. however 11 am isnt a good time for em i wont be able to attend as well however its not my voice here there are more people that have voted and picked another time.
    BUT that survey doesnt work anymore , a new one should be done like 2-3 weeks before the change is set, that survey was made 2 years ago everything is different now , the player base is different we got turk players arriving, more NA players and still a lot of PH players so we cant just consider that survey over there cuz it is basically 85% PH players voice

18. tsaoT

tsaoT New Member

In behalf of (GMT+8) time /Asia it's okay for me (us) to adjust it i guess like 3-4 hours earlier. to concsider NA/Ameran/turk players.

19. hairynig

hairynig Member

Welcome GM Neko.. I hope to see you in game at some point..

20. Epossum

Epossum New Member

Hey GM,
    an also pretty nice idea would be to make an "Official Twelve sky 2 Classic" YTB channel to promote upcoming events to a bigger audience outside of the already existing one.
    (Also please block fuj faction for new players and dc issuse, got 8dc´s last HSB q-q )
    /Epossum