get rid of hacker

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by xxXDarkHatredXxx, Dec 2, 2017.

1. xxXDarkHatredXxx

xxXDarkHatredXxx New Member

I was winning the war killing them both. They both were not able to kill me. Then all of a sudden the 1 Noble Dragon on mount keeps hitting 11k+ normal hit every time. I was able to kill him in 1 hit with a crit at first. Then after a while couldn't hit him at all, and he wasn't able to kill me with that other guy there in the beggining of the war. Then he just sat there spawn killing with 1 hit every single time. I know he was hacking because they both were hitting me in beginning of the war together and they couldn't beat me.

Also didn't know where I was suppose to post this, if it's wrong spot let me know where to for future reference. Thanks. I like doing wars but it is so not fair, if they are gonna hack to win.

Attached Files:

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

He has a IC, Probably Deco 1-3%, and he's on a mount, i doubt he's hacking

3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Can't just scream hack anytime you get beat and reasoning your giving is insufficient to call them hackers. You have no idea what they might be changing or putting on to try and kill you. If you explore the forums and read, you would find the proper place to post this if it was a legit claim.

4. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

If you have a suspicion, send a support ticket and i'll check out the user's account.

Thanks