Genuine Jades/Ivy Hall/Ice Creams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dididigit, Sep 1, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Anyone else have issue's getting Genuine Jades

IceCreams

Ice Creams when event started i got a few Genuine Jades from them, i haven't had 1 in so so long also when i open the Ice Creams sometimes i get nothing at all

Ivy Hall

So i don't get Genuine Jades in Ivy Hall anymore now however i see Purple drops but disappears on drop and doesn't show in invest

Ivy Hall Keys

I see Ivy Keys Drop in war for others however i can go a full week without getting a Ivy Key why are they so got dam rare for me others say they can get 3 4 keys a day i get 0 most days

This issue really needs addressing as its creating a unfair balance in gear we already have issue's with rares been stronger than leets because of cs issue that needs addressing, i have done over 400 mins in Ivy Hall paying way over the top for keys for not 1 jade

2. Goresone

Goresone Member

I got two the other day from one Ivy Hall key, then got zero from the next. It’s all based on luck. Idk about ice creams dropping nothing for you at all never heard of that

3. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

i spent 60minutes in ivy hall yesterday after drop 2 within 3 wars i didnt get one i would see purple drop to every 10-15mins but same nothing would show in inventory

4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i am gonna record a grind in ivy hall i will slow down the video and try catch what ever the elite item that's dropping and post it hear to prove we not going mad

Goresone is funny that you say that when i did 120 mins in ivy hall the other day i got 2 Genuine Jades in 1 war and i dont think i have dropped them in war previously

5. SantaClaus01

SantaClaus01 New Member

There are some good spots in Ivy hall where mobs spawns faster and in large numbers compared to others.

The drop rate I think is low when in comes to genuine jades, and in regards to it dropping and then not showing in the inventory, that's some serious bug. and needs immediate action.

6. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi guys, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will conduct a bug test on this bug as soon as possible. If you have any videos, please submit them within a support ticket to help us expedite this debugging process. Sorry for the inconvenience this bug has caused you guys!