[Gameplay Bug] Sacred Flower Holist - VE Heal level requirement bug [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by BirdbrainX, Jul 23, 2019.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Sacred Flower Mistress of Cloud aka Holist aka Hybrid has a VE heal skill that can be learnt at RC 1, but requires 2nd Role Upgrade? I have noticed this issue from the start of my account with Redfox since 2018, and this has not been fixed nor brought up any other player. The bug causes the VE heal to really requires 2nd Role Upgrade before we can learn it as seen in the screenshot.

Every other clan hybrids has a similarly named VE heal that can be learnt at RC 1 without the need of 2nd Role Upgrade. Please fix this.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi @BirdbrainX

This issue has been reported to the developer. If the skill truly requires 2nd role, then we will make the necessary changes to other clans. As you can see from the screenshot below, we too are unable to learn the skill at level 37 and have encountered the same error message.

upload_2019-7-23_19-2-25.png

3. BirdbrainX

Hi [GM]Ahri

I would like to point out that my previous Heavenly Demon Hybrid - Reiki (dates back to Dec 2018, currently deleted to make way for my new SF hybrid) had learnt that VE heal skill at RC level without the need for 2nd Role Upgrade. If I recall correctly, my much older Wutang Hybrid - Kaiten (dates back to Dec 2018) was also able to learn this skill at RC without the need for 2nd Role Upgrade.

I have only ever created a single SF Hybrid - Hanabi before this new one, and she too encountered this issue back in 2018.

Either something has changed in past patches that created this problem, or it has been an issue that has not been highlighted by players to your attention.

Edits: In reference to your screenshot, I had an older LoB Hybrid - Hanae (screenshot archive dates back to April 2019) that learnt that skill at RC 1 without trouble. Also, the skill description in your screenshot does not state a 2nd Role Upgrade requirement like the one seen in my first screenshot. I now highly suspect something has been broken between April 2019 to July 2019.

Please refer to the below screenshot. My old LoB Hybrid - Hanae who was at the time SM 2 has already learnt that skill, and is not able to achieve 2nd Role Upgrade until she reaches GB levels.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  4. BirdbrainX

I just want to say that it has been 2 months since I've reported this issue.

I want to add that even the Brotherhood of Thieves Holists role CAN learn this skill at RC 1 without the need for 2nd role upgrade.

Edits: If you take a look at the chat box, you might notice that I have received a whisper from a goldseller in Hefei. You might want to consider taking action against goldsellers in Hefei who keeps spamming in general chat and whispering to all who visits Hefei. Would be a good idea to make periodical sweeps in Hefei during heavy traffic since they tend to switch up newly created characters to act as spammers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  5. BirdbrainX

FYI, it has been 7 months since I have reported this.

6. BirdbrainX

It has been over a year since I reported this. Four hundred and eight days to be exact.

Should I bother asking why there has been no further input either you or the Devs?

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Protection of Departed Souls 2nd role requirement will be deleted with Patch 223