[Gameplay Bug] GCM : VE & Books [Investigating]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eroine, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I have been in GCM (Golden Coin Mansion) after the new patch and found two new bugs :

1. The VE is linked to looting the boxes. While I loot boxes in peace mode the skills are coupled some how and the VE is drain down like crazy. I notice these thing in other dungeons. The VE is bugged from time to time and goes down very quick.

I try to took my sword down and after I loot without it no more VE drain. In peace more shows that all active skills are in cooldown sesion like you use them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Second bug refers to the books that drop in last room boxes. Before, in last room boxes they drop all kind of skills books, ch11, ch 12. Now drops only old books and only 3 types of active old skills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also the drop rate is messed up like in all maps. The drop with drop card and without is the same.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Eroine,

We are investigating issue #1. As for issue #2, I say let's wait until we implement Patch 144. That is when Choice of Fate, Valley of Hell, Vault of Death, and Double Dragons will be revamped. The renewal will be similar to the School Rising Sun.

As for the drop rate, I will forward the report to the QA team to investigate.

3. Revered

Revered Active Member

@Eroine:

You can delete "Icy Dung Mask" from Your bag. If You need one, Storagekeeper of Naxien Village has a Heroic Quest which give it back. Also the "Old Pouch" for RC Party Quest and the Scroll for low EC Party Quest (next to scroll) can be removed:

1. First Open you bag.
    2. Choose 1 cheap item you don't need it or normal mobs drop.
    3. Drag the (Cheap Item) to the trash bin below your bag.
    4. A menu will appear telling the item will be permanent deleted. DO NOT click it and leave it there.
    5. Now drag the Quest Item you need to disposed to the Cheap Item and swap place.
    6. Now click to highlight the Quest Item.
    7. Lastly click the menu "Yes" to confirm the deletion.
    Source:
    http://9din.blogspot.com/2011/08/delete-quest-item.html

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Old Pouch = a must keep for team quests ( didn't finish the guide)
    Icy Mask = I know about the quest, I was in Icy in event like in GCM, so I need it that.

5. Revered

Revered Active Member

With Your drop rate and create rate -- Please No!!.
    Do You know how it is doing like stupid dozens of SRS runs and don`t even see one part of the plate because of drop rate?
    Do You know how it will be finally get 5 piece and then watch how they disapear because of create rate?
    Do You know how it is to kill 100 000 mobs (2 points per mob) with low level char to be able set one band attribute at level 5 according to my wish because only Band Master can set them?
    Do You know how it is to be F2P player here?
    Do You know how it is not give up every day?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  6. Swim

Swim Active Member

It's tough to drop pieces, that's for sure. But according to dqa srs plate is 100% once you have 5
    Don't give up, just have some cooldown time off 9d on more enjoyable games or irl

7. Revered

Revered Active Member

Thx for nice words.

I affraid You`r wrong about the plate. It`s stated as "Consumed" not "Preserve" and no "100% success" on it.

[​IMG]

8. Swim

Swim Active Member

Hey Rev

To be fair, I've never crafted one. I sold my pieces & bought mine full soon after srs patch as I was concerned about trying to craft and fail too after seeing that.
    But I did contact DQA and asked them the rate for "Bead plate of the school of rising sun" to which they replied a few days later: (After I'd bought it)
    "Hi Swim,
    Thank you for reaching out to us!
    This item actually has a 100% success rate.
    If you have any further issues or concerns, please let us know.
    Regards,
    RedFox Games Support Team

Ticket: http://help.playredfox.com/helpdesk/tickets/59523"

I'm really going off what they told me & that I've never heard of anyone fail it.
    I'm thinking "Consumed" is probably a typo mistake, It's what bugged me to ask initially but I couldn't say for absolute certain as I dont have first hand experience. You'd have to try find some1 who failed it

I'm a little wary about taking thier word for it (from prev threads: ccd frag launch, soul bead, ** def nuke) but apartantly DQA are only allowed to tell us rates if its 100% success

Revered likes this.
  9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Just a quick update for issue No 2., it's been confirmed that skill book drops and location will be revamped in patch 144 for the following dungeons:
    Death Valley (G/R), Valley of Hell (G/R), Mansion of Silver Coin/Wild Tower (G/R), Mansion of Golden Coins/Beast Tower (G/R), and School of Rising Sun (G/R)

10. calock1986

calock1986 New Member

Hello! My account has been created since the open sever Yin. Currently I am playing sever Yin, after the new update my character lost all skill and I do not get the x99 servant. Char HoangQuyen

11. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Member

1st issue. uses active skill. just so happens that VE drain these days is huge