Game Modes - Unbalanced teams and bigger rooms

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by PopATart, Nov 9, 2017.

?

Should implement Uneven Team game mode and make rooms bigger?

1. Both ASAP pls

100.0%
  2. Keep it 7v1 at max

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep it 7v1 at max (for now ;])

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I just want bigger rooms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This would be a useless implementation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PopATart

PopATart Member

The general 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, 1v1, and FFA matches with 1-8 players tends to get boring after a couple hours of playing. Let's change it up by being able to create a room where it can be 5v3, 6v2, and 7v1. People enjoy being challenged and feel the adrenaline where it's them against a bigger army. Anyone would reinforce this when facing a team of 4 on Glacier Cove all by themselves. It's fun!

Also, let's create rooms that hold more people! We all want to play with multiple friends at a time and most of the time, 8-man rooms just aren't enough to satisfy that. By giving us the chance to increase the number of players in one room, it'll allow us to play with more of our friends/guildies at one time and just play a match with something a little different. Perhaps increasing it to 15 or 20(?), but still allowing the creator of the room to cap it at 9, 10, 11, and so on up to 15 or 20. Yes, the chat box WILL get crazy with that many people wanting to type at once. Simple solution is a mute button for each person if you're wanting to talk to just one other person or a small group of people within the room. Whoever you mute will also be unable to see whatever you're typing in the room. Chat options can be added such as "Everyone" or "Team Only".

In conclusion(!), these 2 added features can be combined. Create a 20-man room with a 10v10, 9v9, 8v8, etc, and someone wants to be the underdog, allow it to be 19v1, 18v2, etc, or 10v5, 13v6, 9v2, whatever people decide on. The current game modes are just too restricted and they don't give the players a chance to have a little fun and freedom!

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I love the idea of being to do uneven teams, but being able to code to allow rooms to fill up to 20 people would be too much on the developers in my opinion.

Support.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea Nimonix will need to buy new dedicated servers instead of p2p cuz p2p can no more than holds 8 in da room.

4. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

7v1 basically that mode from lost saga where the one player has a crown on his head and is a giant and all the other players work to take him down iirc but I support (If they even read suggestions anymore)

BJJFromGJJ likes this.