Game Current State / Farming S4e

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrainDamageKid, Jul 16, 2018.

?

Do You Believe The Topics In This Post Are True ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BrainDamageKid

BrainDamageKid New Member

Hello Everyone

Im new here so I will make this quick.
    1. The Economy Is Very Unbalanced
    2. There Is No Way To Farm A S4e Set In Game
    3. There Are No Events That Encourage New Players Like Me To Stick Around.
    4. The Enchanting System Seems Broken.
    5. God Level Mobs Are Not Dropping Gears That We Need.
    6. Is It Possble To Add Life Or Death (LOD) So We Can Farm S4E (Warlord Set)

These Are Some Of The Basic Topics I Would Like To Touch Basis On , If You Have The Time Admin/[GM] Can You Help Us Out With Some Of These Issues. I Have Been Buying RP Since I Started And I Hoping This Is Not Going To Be Another Rip Off Server. Thank You. Have A Nice Day :)

Oeuny, fullvit01 and etfjudas like this.
  2. BrainDamageKid

3. BrainDamageKid

Please Leave a Comment if you feel i left anything out.

4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

5. BrainDamageKid

So basically you made a thread for players to talk about the Issues but you have yet to fix them. Also im pretty sure what ever company your are gettin your source codes from has the complete version , so why must we wait to get a Simple LOD Map, or why must we wait to gain simple g12 Drops From Mobs. Just wondering!!

aerostatic likes this.
  6. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

agreed.

KimJoongKhuro likes this.
  7. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

1 it seems like this GM just got to the game maybe... a month ago? and the old GM didnt care
    2 yes the parent company may have the source code, but that does not mean implementing and translating are simple, coding is extremely complex work, and literally a single letter or number misplaced or incorrect will COMPLETELY RUIN 1000+ lines of code. so yes source code there, they still have alot of work to do to make it functional for those that dont speak the language (most of their players)
    3 the lack of g12 drops may have been intentional from everywhere else that I am reading? I couldnt tell you why personally but the faults of the game aren't really to deal with the GM's. think of them more as intermediary's that take what we want and allows that info to get to the people that can actually change the game, it takes time and effort.... especially dealing with alot of different people and ideas, and they need to get the ideas that are going to help the most people at any given point in time.... lets not destroy our GMs enthusiasm or willingness to help us because its not them that can do what we want them to do. they are just another step of the process

[GM]Neko likes this.
  8. BrainDamageKid

Im sorry to sy but i have seen [GM] From other server simply go tot another and copy their codes and translate them into their own server. What im saying is i watched a GM code his own server from Stealing files and codes from other servers. There is no excuses to why we shouldn't be getting G12 Drops. There are no excuses for why S4e Is in the game but no way to farm it -_-. There are no excuses For The Success Rate to be so on the Upgrading systems.

khuromkong likes this.
  9. [GM]Neko

Hi Ovkara! Thank you for being so understanding with our situation. We couldn't tell you how much it means to have supportive players like you. However, do not worry because my enthusiasm and willingness to help won't be so easily damaged. If it is in my power, I am here to help! :)

10. [GM]Neko

As you may know, we are a publishing company. Unfortunately, this means that we do not conduct in-house development. Furthermore, I am not trained to edit source codes so even if I wanted to, so I do not have the ability to update content into the game. However, there are things that I can help the community with such as forum activity, in-game activity, and events. Furthermore, I can also take community suggestions and report them directly to development. Although this may not immediately translate to what you want, hopefully this can be a start of something good.

11. BrainDamageKid

I honestly like this response. May i ask hows your level of communication with the in house development team, also are they currently running the game to see whats working and what's not?

12. [GM]Neko

Communication is great as usual, and our team is very well aware of what players need and want in the game. We wish that we could give players exactly what they want, when they want it, but unfortunately we are not all-powerful and updates take time. We are currently working on some new content and there are updates that are under development. With that said, player suggestions will also be kept in mind for the future developments as well!

BrainDamageKid likes this.
  13. BrainDamageKid

Keep Up The Good Work Gee :cool:

khuromkong and [GM]Neko like this.
  14. Epikion

Epikion New Member

i dont agree on Life or Death. i prefer fix g12 drops also god lucky , big lucky, lucky tickets that cant be opened

15. [GM]Neko

Hi Epikion, thanks for reporting this issue to us. We have tested, confirmed, and reported the Lucky Ticket bugs to our development and we are currently waiting for a fix. This fix may take some time so please be patient with us as we work it out. Thank you!