G9-G12 struggle.. Looting Lucky Ticket, Big LLucky Ticket and GLT.

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Markace, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Markace

Markace New Member

ALCON,

I know and I am aware of there is no g9-g12 loot-able items. but I still want to keep my tickets. Looting this items stated above is causing problem from using auto hunt. So for the mean time I took them out of my loot list. Is there anything that we can do about it.

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Markace, thanks for reporting this to us. Could you please provide us with some additional information? What monsters are you hunting, which version of the Auto Hunt Scroll are you using, and which map are you on? With this information, we can have someone test this in the near future. Thank you!

3. Markace

Markace New Member

[GM]Neko,

I am grind at sky temple 3rd Floor (using premium service), I am using the 30days auto hunt from the herbalist. In my Opinion Premium Service at the Sky Temple is a ripped off if you cant get any gear. I can normally sell my rare at the vendor to get silver that's about 1m per gear. I suggest at least drop a G8 if we cant get g9-g12. G9-G12 cant use the following ticket God Lucky Ticket, Big Lucky Ticket and Lucky Ticket so character are stuck opening those ticket during auto hunt. for the meantime I took them out of my acquired list just to avoid this issue. Thank you for time looking forward to hear from you.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    [GM]Neko likes this.
  4. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Is there more than one Auto Hunt Scroll version?....
    anyway., the only reason why those lucky tickets are causing problem is because there is no items to give you from the ticket list... thats all... Since none of the g9-g12 items are released in game to be drop yet. Thats why you get that message "unable to bla bla bla" because item does NOT exist! :rolleyes:

So don't pick them up if you don't want to get stuck at one spot trying to open the lucky ticket! :oops: