G War/Battleground full - Possible solutions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seaock, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Seaock

Seaock Member

Over the past week, there have been a few instances of G War/Battleground hitting the player capacity. The limit seems to be around 40-50 players(rough estimate). Obviously this leads to player discontent if people aren't able to get in as they'd have to wait over an hour for the next one, and that's assuming they're able to enter that one too. Cause of this could be the +3 CP event, new players hitting G12, or a combination of both. That being said, odds are that the occurrence of players being unable to join war would only increase during the next few days(event window).

I would like to propose 2 possible solutions for this;
    1. Increase the player limit of war - This is of course easier said than done. If not adequately resourced, this could lead to server instability which would cause latency issues and disconnects.
    2. Increase the frequency of war - Unsure if this is more feasible than the former option, but it's another option nonetheless. If you miss 1 war, no biggie since you wont have to wait as long for the next one.
    Personally, I'm in favour of option 2. No point having a 200 player war if no one is able to move or cast anything. Of course, these are just my thoughts on the matter. Other people might have better solutions to the problem.

Regardless, the game has picked up some momentum. Please don't waste this opportunity by leaving this unattended and/or unmonitored.

Thanks!

ArkCrim likes this.
  2. TreBiz

TreBiz Member

Pretty sure the player limits are based on the attendance of the other Factions. They are set so no particular Faction has the other Factions greatly outnumbered. It's keeping the battlegrounds balanced as much as possible.

3. ArkCrim

ArkCrim Member

4. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

they are busy watching youtube so no time to your concern guys..:D:D:D:D

5. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

yea just another thing that they wont fix and watch the people go else where and then they might do a band aid fix when it cuts into their pockets .like everything else here that doesnt work so good luck ill be wasting my time grinding hoping for something good to drop :) but yea so far gotten the war is full 3 times now guess just stop doing war and hsb.

khuromkong likes this.
  6. Shuyo

Shuyo New Member

There is a capacity limit but like Tre said the current problem is outnumbering the other factions. You can't get in because you already outnumber the others by too much. I suppose they could remove this since no one really cares about winning anyways, its all about CP and most people trade.

7. Seaock

Seaock Member

Yeah, most people trade CP and some people just want to get their Daily Missions done. Win or lose, I personally just want to get into war.

Also I can understand blocking some Guan's from joining, but it looks like even Fuj weren't able to get as well (http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/server-full-bug.48023/). Judging from Horned's response, I assume Jins were blocked too. It looks like they've just blocked everyone as soon as it hits a 2 player limit.

8. Floribraska

Floribraska New Member

I can confirm that Jins were also experiencing the 2 player limit bug (or at least I couldn't get in to war).

9. Goresone

Goresone Member

Sigh remove this server is full error please. Very few people can enter labyrinth, very few people can enter war.
    There's no reason to play 12Sky2 here if we cant do the few things we are able to do...

10. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

G.M's too busy reading pocketbooks story of snow white no time for fixing game issues :D:D:p:p.

Jomboo likes this.
  11. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Well got your wish with a dead serve no problem getting into war now.