Found a Cora named ' [ ' AND ' Pleasure ' cheating with damage hack.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nightstorm2516, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Nightstorm2516

Nightstorm2516 New Member

Found a cora in sette desert who did insane amounts of damage on my green mau and a bell next to me.

He hit up to 15,000 on my green mau with t3 skill that has 16,000 ADP and 22,000 on the other bell. I didn't get a chance to pull out OBS and film him doing insane damage on my mau while I was standing there because I was waiting for OBS to load up, when it finally did, I think he was on to me filming him (because I was just standing there and not hitting him back.), he decided instead to run away and ignore me. Eventually after OBS loaded up, I managed to get him to hit me a few more times. Hitting up to 9,000 with a Tier 2 skill, and my partner 22k with a tier 3.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. Nightstorm2516

Update:

Went to OCL and its even worse. Pleasure was hitting tanks for 25k damage. I got in my mau and well, the video speaks for itself. If this is LEGIT damage, then MAUS are broken!

When a full HP mau goes from max health to dead in 40 seconds by ONE player, this is broken!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  3. BlueFuego

BlueFuego Member

Nobody cares bro. This game is whack

4. Imnothe1

Imnothe1 New Member

as being that I'm [. I want to still say, that you're a idiot. Nice fraps though, soo you can not be a complete idiot as far as how a computer works :D but before you cry hacks, figure out how the game works with +5 int 65 + strike team -,- and you're in a lowbie mau. i even hit gold maus for 14k in their melees.

5. 4driano

4driano Member

T3 mau? But I am seeing black and red parts...
    I dont think thats a damage hack.

6. Nightstorm2516

So you hit my "lowbie mau" which its not, for 15k and the highest level ymau's for 14k and you think somehow that 1k damage gap changes how fundamentally damaged and broken mau's are in this game? You're the idiot. Redfox broke this game when they allowed level 65 gear to be in.

I been playing mau class for years on private servers and every server is the same. Mau's get trashed when level 65+ gear is introduced because the power-balance is too high on footies, who have high level skills while mau's have basic strike damage. Were just open tin-cans with high cost values that pretty much end up getting demolished.

Oh well, i'm not going to play this flawed system anymore so I don't care. Unless Redfox seriously does something about mau's then I'm pretty much done. Not going to waste my time letting other players have all the fun while I end up spending my time farming to keep a trash collector going.

7. Imnothe1

Imnothe1 New Member

if you're not going to play. then that just makes me even happier. No more flawed frapps claiming that I Hack when i spend my hard earned money and time to achieve what I have so far. While in all sense instead of frapsing me you should be frapsing the 20 multi logged Gate in Hell guild people on your race. But let me guess you're one of those "one sided" type of crybabies huh?

8. Roshan24

Roshan24 New Member

Thank you for uploading this video i have my fans again ahahhaha. well bro you can check my account i will give it you maybe your mind will be clear. What do you expect im higher level to you and i have good upgrade items man what do you think your GM not to be hit with high damages?? lol

9. xwyvernx

xwyvernx New Member

no cry please