Floating Ruins (G1-12) War.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goresone, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Do you think we should earn 100m Silver to winners in war, and 50M silver to losers in war?

1. Yes, would bring back a lot of players.

2. No, dumb idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Goresone

Goresone Member

I think the war winnings are too low in value, for this low player-based economy. Small changes, such as changing the winnings in war from 12M silver to winners and 6M silver to losers to 100M to winners and 50M to losers. It'd be a great help to players who are financially struggling in this day and age for TwelveSky2 Classic. If you have any ideas post below. Thanks

PS: This should only apply to God level wars, not any of the lower level wars. This way, its not farmable for people who don't participate in wars at like lvl 112 or something.

EDIT: Deleted the time limit on poll.
    EDIT 2.0: I want to change the poll to show 50M silver for winners and 25M silver for losers. Cant change it so I'm editing here.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

I dont think it will bring back a lot of players, but i like the idea in general.

3. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

It would help the current community with larger amount of silver rewarded only because there is literally not enough players to produce the silver we need for things like enchanting or combining.

4. DrunkDeviiL

DrunkDeviiL New Member

I like the idea, our server is low in economy because many players quit, too Blacksmith took our silver from enchants/combines. We all know you need alot of silver for make an set 132%cs12...

5. Goresone

Goresone Member

It will give those who aren’t at end game a real good motive to grind hard and reach it. It will also help the economy because it’s pretty hard to earn silver through normal means. Tell your friends to come support! It’s the small changes that make a big difference. I believe this would be a great change.

6. HEHEXXZZAA

HEHEXXZZAA New Member

GM's please work on it so a lot of people will come back <3 and love the game again

7. HanzoHattori

HanzoHattori New Member

I support this it will help bring back the economy and make it easier to upgrade/CS gear that cost up to 650m a try and has a very high chance of failing resulting in alot of ppl going flat out broke to the point where it gets hard to even buy the most basic of needed items.i have other suggestions that would help the server but i will save it for another post.

8. Goresone

Goresone Member

Guys we're trying to make a small, but big change. If you aren't going to support or leave positive feedback please don't comment at all. You being negative does nothing except make you look very angry and childish.

9. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

HAVE NO FEAR FOR IT IS I THE CAPTN THAT WILL SAV YA HOE LEAVE NOW WHILE U STILL CAN FOLLOW ME MATE'S TO THE GATES OF FREEDOM AND PROSPER MORE AND DO MORE WITH YER LIVES

10. Goresone

Goresone Member

I'm not gonna argue with you over a forum post lmao especially for one who's wasting his bitter life complaining and nagging on a forum post. I think you should be the one reevaluating. If you hate the game stop visiting the forums, stop playing. Let those who play try to make a change. It's their money, their time, their choice. Not yours.

I believe this is a genuinely good idea for the game with the current state of things, everyone's in a rush for silver and there isn't much to be made. Takes too long to earn it by other means. Even making it 50m silver to war winners and 25m to losers would be a big difference in Ts2 Classic.

11. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

why is u responding than? plz stfu and go to hogwarts ur a wizard HARRY

12. CPike0

CPike0 Member

i agreee this would make things a bit better, but as you know they will say. "nice suggestion, we will forward this to the proper team for consideration." but really though good idea.

13. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

It is definitely a huge increase of silver winnings for war in general. Like we mentioned before these type of changes could greatly affect the in-game economy, so we have to be able to fully analyze these type of suggestion with the developers.

14. Goresone

Goresone Member

We’d very much appreciate if you can suggest it to the developers. Now I believe 100m for a win was a stretch but 50m per win and 25m per loss seems like it could help the economy, not break it. Please let the developers know asap and hopefully we can make this happen. Thanks Ryu.

15. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

It is certainly a huge increase overall, but we can also suggest alternative winning amount that maybe more plausible that will not affect drastically affect the game economy.

16. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I don't believe increasing the Silver from war is a good idea. Since silver is a key currency in this game and it should not be handing out like that. "Ryu" read your message :D