Fixed an issue where you are still able to attack with the Chi Breathing UI open.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Nov 17, 2020.

1. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

you come to criticize people. so I'm wrong. because I have a lot of high level char more I can't grow because there is no decent drop for that char. and where you have are controlled by people who only think of you and not the game. you really think it's my fault. I didn't come here to argue. appreciation you attention

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I think all those problems could simply be fixed by fixing the KL drop bug. This would solve so many problems and I really think RF should discuss this with JWG as it is an absolute gamekiller. We all rely on this fix.

rashbrasil likes this.
  3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all!

We have removed this feature, as it is not a feature. And although it may seem like it's normal because of how widely it is used, it is still not how the game was intended to be played. In combination with auto-farming tools, players were able to auto-farm during events continuously on low level characters. Many players wanted it to be fixed. And as such, chi breathing was fixed.

superdildog likes this.
  4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Do you see, all the unbelievers? They are listening :)

5. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

does that mean that nobody ever talked about the drop rate? and other things. every update and welcome yes as long as it is something good.whoever you think is going to the farm is camped out waiting for the bosses.and the prices are going down ? with so many people spending real money and earning nothing

disciple8 likes this.
  6. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

put the same system as the true general way. whoever kills the name appears on the screen for all to see so I believe they have become aware. that a monopoly on it. because I believe that much already know it

disciple8 likes this.
  7. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

Is it possible to address the drop rates in KL then? Doesn’t seem right when event drops barely drop on that map compared to Tibet. Not everyone would zombie farm there but go there because weapon and event drops were more consistent and mobs are easier to handle around that level even without high end gear.

On the flip side maybe a blow event mats to drop at even lower lvls? I mean we would still have to start another character but the player base could be more spread out throughout all the map severs as well. This probably still isn’t a favorable option to the player base but at least we can be utilizing more of the sever space and hopefully cause less sever crashes.

rashbrasil likes this.
  8. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Hey Nine,
    Does this mean future events will be better for high/maxed level characters? As in will we be able to farm event items like if we were on our lower level characters? Hope that makes sense.
    Thanks

9. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

we weren't supposed to be able to farm those event mats that fast. we should be buying from IM if we wanted the event rewards thus the fix

Ozbud likes this.