[Fixed 8:48 PDT] Server Login Issue

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Servers are back up at 8:48 PDT! We will continue to monitor the servers, but if you continue to get login errors, please let us know!

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

===========================================

As of April 18 @ 4:40AM PDT, there is a server login issue that may prevent players from logging in.
    We are currently working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    inVAMP likes this.
  2. Nicho

Nicho New Member

RIP private server

3. wolfer999

wolfer999 New Member

RIP super!!! until now cant log in sad

4. MrBenjaHdz

MrBenjaHdz New Member

RIP

Attached Files:

5. apollosales

apollosales New Member

RIP empty private server

6. lenlenlovesme

lenlenlovesme New Member

Once again RedFox **** us... Make a patch who didnt works ok... try to fix that with a merge...
    The most of strongest players make a decision to play on Zephyr and expend money to up more fast, to use equips from higther lvls etc... and know they did a merge without strategy... a server with 1 yers, merged with a server with more then 5 years .. where have more itens, more high lvls, and who was something on Zephyr, will be nothing there, and who is low will be more lower... and now we dont have more pvp, because the maps are individuais... You had to made a event xp to balance the lvls, justa litle, before did this merge... tahts was a punch on face of all players who played all this time on Zephyr, thats a shame. I expend more then 10k dolars here, for NOTHING!
    Congrats more one time for the BAD JOB! thats is what you do better... i think dont take much longer time for this server selling for another own... Lets see!

armecin19 likes this.
  7. gtype001

gtype001 New Member

Cry more scourge lol
    Dont quit please, redfox still need your money to pay sallary of their workers

sergiofolha likes this.
  8. 4driano

4driano Active Member

They had to merge.
    Its pretty simple, is easier they try to fix just one server instead of two, merge was important to us too, to a better in game support.
    I also hate this patch just like 99% of our community does but I hope everything will work out sooner or late, atleast I am seeing what I never saw before, I am seeing GMs giving us some feedback and good support so far, it means a lot to me.

sergiofolha, inVAMP and PaPaCharlie like this.
  9. PaPaCharlie

PaPaCharlie Active Member

sad. thi
    +1

10. Mudfreak

Mudfreak New Member

What in the world are you talking about? What merge? What Zephyr? What private server?

11. asia080

asia080 Member

sad cw time server connection log in failure

12. AstroCAD

AstroCAD New Member

Take your time to fix the issue.. i hope next week server up without issue..

13. LeoSup

LeoSup New Member

WTF...

14. inVAMP

inVAMP New Member

true =)

15. lenlenlovesme

lenlenlovesme New Member

Yeah i know is bettter fix one server only... but if u know the problem in one, the other is easy to fix... but thats not the problem... the problem is the unbalanced lvls, itens, and other thinkgs of the two servers... they had to make only a big event xp on Zephyr to balance this... thats is the biug problem... about the patch i dont hate this,, only maps individual, i think ELan most be for all... to PVP... the game dosend have pvp today out of CW.

I expend mouch money here, i am the 5 on race... consul every week.. have good itens... not a lot of itens like in Titan because ahts a server of more then 5 years... i decide to play on Zephyr for the chance to rise to the top... and now its will be impossible... many players 70+, many itens, rared etc.. And players selling it for crazy price.

So for who expend money on Zepnhyr this is bad.. i just lost everything i expend... if they had make a event xp to balance this, or give potions xp 3 or 5 lvl... like on global does (dont remeber if was on global or campus).. but they didnt do nothing, just merge... not even a 5 event on last week.

Try to understand my and other players side who expend money, and not few money, more tehan 10k.. tahts much money.

16. xerverus

xerverus New Member

Im really curious, can anyone tell me what is 'the log in event' gift?
    Anyone who could log in before the server login issue please do tell me.

17. JhanderR

JhanderR New Member

Server up for me

T

18. Spec1234

Spec1234 New Member

I think thats not a problem, because max lev of equip at titan is lev 70, and you must at least lev 65. You can still buy jade to use lev 70 things and still being good.

And at titan there are many good lev 70 item you can buy, that should be easier for you, because i see at zephyr no rare D lev 70 item yet.

19. Berting

Berting New Member

at least on the server there will not be garbage from RL egoist fdp, you just stole the whole race, stayed in the monopoly for a long time on account of some players, besides the millions of bug that used, did much with ACC to help one's race. Scourge junk, hopefully never again get RL on this server. Nobody ever said anything for fear of repression, those who spoke were disrupted by you and your colleagues, but now I want to see, it's going to be **** on the new server, filthy trash. Money does not pay character, its trash.

20. lenlenlovesme

lenlenlovesme New Member

Poor Scourge... the man never do nothing wrong kkkk ... actually if was me at RL i had kill many players.. like you, looters... form other server, came to get loot only, and to spam on all to start fights on race... and you speak of Scrouge or alliance with ACC ? kkkkk you are not so smart like you think isent it... how you was fight against bells without alliance? Tell me what did you had done ... what plan? kkkkkk you like to say and say, say about race but only think on yourself ... your are the type of player who stay on QG on CW and after consul lost 50k cp and win, go to mine, and ask for PB, and always is fighting.... you sucker is who make this server bad.. selfish and ignorant!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.