Fix the Upgrade system for upgrading to next level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bigstones, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bigstones

Bigstones New Member

I have tried to use the Upgrading system to get my weapons and armor to the next level, Since level M20 nothing is being upgraded! I have used more then 15 Jades with nothing no upgrade. Since we have no market to sell our used stuff I have to make a new set and weapon each level costing me more money.. This system work fine until level M20 then everything fails after.. Since I have seen players ask Redfox to make used modified stuff to be made for sale to vender I would ask you again to rethink this. We have a very thin margin to make any money since server is low on players. The cost to grind is about 4 to 5 mill for pills each run, nothing drops unless we are on 3X drops and so we lose money. When I start playing a few months ago I started off with 2 other friends. Sadly they have left the game for two reasons. 1) they can not get help or get question answered. 2) They can make money after M1 due to poor money drops as well as drops in general. and will there is on more reason no guild would take them in because of there low level. The last reason is sad because many people play to be part of the guilds.

2. Seaock

Seaock Member

Yeah, the upgrade system is a scam. You're better off collecting rares and getting a G12 to enchant them for you (provided you bring them mats, of course.).

In regards to players not being of much help, it just depends on who you ask. There are good people that are more than willing to help in each faction. Don't be disheartened by the few who refuse to help. Good starting point would be to ask FL/AFL. If you're a Guan, feel free to PM me. My IGN is Seaock.

Just keep at it, and you'll be fine. :)

seleni likes this.
  3. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

if you're afujin, feel free to approach me. @kathrynz21

seleni likes this.