fix bugs and dc issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monkeyking22, Jun 19, 2017.

1. monkeyking22

monkeyking22 Member

hey devs or gm available here,....i guess too much of bug on this server.... i am g1 ryt now then cant grind on your maps (Glvl maps) i get always dc...every time i enter those g lvl maps i always dc....hope you fix this cause how we can tell our friends and friends on the other servers to come in our server if you cant care or fix the problem on our server...
    if you dont care about whats the problem on this server too many players will disappear soon one by one and you gonna be shut first before the elw or wsp ...
    just want to play here cause too many scammer and hacker on other servers.... so please fix this so we can help you on low population of this server....
    been playing on aeria,mayn,hungames,ultimate,wsp but they can fix what our problem on gameplay the only one problem on em was too many hackers and scammers...
    please help us and we can help you......

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  2. Fausti

Fausti Member

Yeah war dc is annoying as **** and it needs to be fixed asap!!! i was okay with it for a while but now its just annoying, you wait for an hour to go to war and then all of sudden ur dc while dying. They need to fix it plus there is this new hack ppl been using also they need to figure that thing out and fix these problems,

HOPEFULLY NOT IN 4 MONTHS..

Ripmaskedman and elrhey like this.
  3. elrhey

elrhey Member

me too got DC in war.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  4. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

We've been working with our developers to find a solution for the disconnect issues.

For the most part, we're trying to gather data from players to find out when exactly, and under what circumstances it happens.

We've also sent in bug reports regarding issues that might be the same cause as disconnecting during wars.

Hopefully we can pinpoint a solution soon!

We apologize for the inconvenience in the mean time.

elrhey, Ripmaskedman and Fausti like this.
  5. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I keep saying but 12 months of dc issue in SOS and in war is far to long this issue should of been addressed along time ago why is it taking you guys so long its done nothing but frustrate the community and upset people to the point of leaving game

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  6. elnoj

elnoj New Member

i think they should remove the gameguard, that eats memory and gots me dc a lot, even if i do nothing

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  7. monkeyking22

monkeyking22 Member

well ive got dced at war when somebody ganking me and im using my own buffs,,....

Ripmaskedman likes this.