Fix bugged 65k cap with Chi Kung Defence Reduce Effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swim, Mar 23, 2016.

1. dingor

dingor New Member

Print, please?

Maybe the problem is only at CK after CKDEF reduction..

sdadsfsa likes this.
  2. jayjay24

jayjay24 New Member

Clearly, a scam. Do not provide any info guys.

sdadsfsa and Victorion like this.
  3. Jessee

Jessee New Member

Always sad to see people venting their frustration out on the wrong people or just quitting because of stuff like this in 9D.
    Clearly this is a bug, or at least something that shouldn't be happening in any case, but it's not Ahri's fault and she's just doing her job, telling you guys what she's being told.
    Apparently when CK skills hit over what the cap used to be on acclaim they roll back down to 0 and then only deal surplus damage (but are also able to surpass what the number is if they double over it again?) from what I'm understanding? I didn't read the thread thoroughly, but people seem to be saying that this doesn't happen in the KR version, has anyone ACTUALLY been there to test?
    Because if not, and if this is a bug exclusive to our version, then they probably just don't understand what's happening exactly (I really doubt they have a good translation and communications team between here and the KR version team, you really can't expect them to for a small time KRMMO like this...), maybe the damage rollover wasn't explained well or they were only asked about the cap itself?
    If they do understand and either don't care to fix it, or have the exact same thing happening on their version, then it's just tough luck, no reason to have ill will towards the game's success over here or call our GM's idiots in that case...

balb1n0 and sdadsfsa like this.
  4. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Ahri was told exactly what you're saying over and over and she/he repeats his/her lines over and over. Meaning that either she/he doesn't want to ask for a chance OR the devs don't want to change it, in which case I think the compromise solution that was mentioned aka dmg remaining at 65k and not reseting when used with chi kung defense decrease nuke.

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. hendri12345

hendri12345 New Member

You called it's bug. Publisher called it game balancing.
    You're trying to ask publisher to make changes to what publisher awaken have made.
    What kind of person are you swim ?

6. Swim

Swim Active Member

The best kind

Look at other 9d versions, you hit 200k not 65k no problems.
    GM actually contacting devs with a confused message about ck ar (completely different topic) and posting it here should tell you all you need to know about him / her
    It's a bug they can't fix & barely understand just like death bug. You think acclaim dmg cap in 9d 2017 is normal? hahaha
    Saying its "Game balancing" sounds more like "we don't know, lets save money on patches & development"

This bug is almost completely irrelevant now anyways.
    Whatever advantage you get levelling fast as chi king hyb with a working defence nuke is nothing compared to grinding melee in kunlun. Ever since orange jade became accessible to low level you can grind hounds solo at HM level or less with a hybrid much easier than another role could. Where's the "role balance" now?

Can't believe this is still an issue or that some people will ass kiss the gm after he leaves such an embarrassing, clueless and uninformed post

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    loafgehasd likes this.
  7. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Any answers Ahri, could you ask the devs at least to let the dmg stay at 65k and not reset for the chi kung defense decrease nuke from holists?

8. loafgehasd

loafgehasd New Member

Well said swim!

9. WhiteRay

WhiteRay New Member

You obviously are new player ,this dmg cap problem is as old as 9dragons... and yes it is BUG.
    It is not balance... what is easier for warrior to hit 200k with one smash or ck hyb cast def nuke? is it HUGE diference in time? let me answer for you. its is almoust same... about what ballance we talk about? balance in what? it is just bad BUG.
    200k for warrior
    65k for ck hyb.... where is balance? we talk about 135k dmg diference... it is not balance it is bug and BIG one. most of the players are warriors now...

balb1n0 likes this.
  10. johnnyricapa

johnnyricapa New Member

Ok i been reading all of this and yes Swim is right about the complain but my friend and everyone here including me, we need to call this by the name because its a problem with the name of the role they obviously dont like the name CK Hyb, ok lets say Hybrid or Holist. We got a bug with Chi kun skills cap damage of holist and we need to get it fixed.

11. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I afraid that the point is the bug happens when the chikung damage be reset when it get over the cap damage. We are not arguing about how much should be the cap for chikung damage.

And yes, the game is balance so far under my point of view. People can always play more than 1 character/role/styles.

12. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

They can play, but let's face it, only warrior is really viable.

13. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

gonna comment on this since people...making other threads....welp abandon all hope ye who play Redfox, for the bug remains...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    enume likes this.
  14. 4efo123

4efo123 Active Member

GM fix this fucking bug already stop making useless events and updates. fix the problem when bosses from dungeon don't appear. I'm fucking wasting half of the item mall dungeon plates

enume likes this.
  15. iiDracula

iiDracula New Member

haha u're still playing cannabis? xD

16. 4efo123

4efo123 Active Member

I deleted that chas long time ago I play Europe now but I log once every 2 month too many hackers on yin I'm active on forum tho

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  17. Despised

Despised New Member

I can't believe this is still a thing in 2017. How quaint.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017